cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to pay as a foreigner

J3ssicaorr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i am a recent immigrant to canada and do not yet have my credit card. I have tried my international credit card, I have tried my friend's canadian Mastercard and another friend's canadian visa card. Nothing is working and my payment is due today as my plan subscription is due. Can anyone help? I have also tried the website recharge.com but it took the payment and then refunded it claiming there was a problem with the card issuer.

Please help! I am desperate and live up a mountain so cannot go to any shop to buy a voucher.

4 REPLIES 4

J3ssicaorr
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Update and solution: still couldn't get recharge.com to work and the public mobile website was down for maintenence. However I found another website - ding.com - which let me use my international card to buy a voucher number. Sold either $10, $20 or $40 which was fine for me (though I only actually needed $2!) Then phoned *611 to apply the credit to my account. All completed!

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

The only way to pay your fee is to find a friend with a credit card and to pay for your plan...but you tried and it didn’t work...try again in a different browser or in cache... did you try with your phone  611....@J3ssicaorr

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
As @mimmo said you can go to www.recharge.com to buy vouchers, make sure you enter the codes in exactly (capitals/lowercase/spaces, ect.). Your friends credit cards probably didn't work because the address you gave for your account do not match the credit card address.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Go to recharge.com you can buy vouchers there to use as a payment method.

Edit:, sorry missed the part that you tried recharge. I would try again with PayPal or your friends PayPal  or cc.

It is really the only option. 

You could try changing your Self-serve info to your friends Canadian cc and make sure you enter all info as it is in their cc statement

Need Help? Let's chat.