cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get the soft copy of monthly bill with my previous number on it

macrimaria815
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I changed number and I forgot to update the one on an App I use for 2 factor authentication.

They are willing to change it for me but they want my id (which I provided) and a copy of the last 3 bills with my phone number on it.

How do I get that?

5 REPLIES 5

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@macrimaria815 wrote:

I changed number and I forgot to update the one on an App I use for 2 factor authentication.

They are willing to change it for me but they want my id (which I provided) and a copy of the last 3 bills with my phone number on it.

How do I get that?

You can login Self-Serve and take screenshots which clearly confirm your name, phone number, etc. (You can edit the photos to obscure any info you don't want to share.)

I don't know who "they" are or what the "app" does - but soft copy is soft copy, doesn't matter much what format it uses as long as the relevant information is legible.

You might even be able to login and/or setup 2FA through other means - email addresses, "secret" questions/backdoors, etc.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@macrimaria815 

Another issue to consider:

Many companies do not accept Public mobile invoices for identification purposes.  The main reason is that PM does not check ID or do a credit check.  You could choose any name, address, etc  to put on your account.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You need to request one from a CSA.

Here’s when and how to contact the CSA Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the CSA by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Include the following information :

First name:
Last name:
Street address:
Suite/Apartment (if applicable):
City:
Province:
Postal Code:
Customer phone number
Account #
Email address (if possible):
Requested Month / Period
Amount paid

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@macrimaria815 wrote:

How do I get that?

@macrimaria815 

Interesting request...I wonder if this is from a bank or other; wonder why they would give you a hard time to change your number, or rather, make you prove this is you?

Note, the View My Usage would also show your "Originating #" (which would have been the phone number of your account used at the time before you changed your phone number).

softech
Oracle
Oracle

You have to open ticket with PM and request them to send you invoice.  However, it will take some time, like couple weeks.

More details from this thread: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Request-a-Receipt-for-your-Ac...

To open ticket with PM : 

1. For faster response (2-48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right to request CS Agent assistance, or use this direct link: https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Submit a ticket", click "Contact Us", click "Other" from the choices, click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the CS Agent here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

**Monitor your Community inbox, envelope on the top right, after ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply and work with you  via messaging there

Need Help? Let's chat.