cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get copy of my bilsl for tax purposes?

larideout
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi all. I need to submit my bills from September 1, 2018- February 28, 2019 for my business and tax purposes. I saw a previous post that a moderator needs to send them to me upon request, and when I chat with the Public chatbot it says they don't have bills available. Is anyone able to confirm if it is possible? I hope so as I don't know how I can submit the expense otherwise. Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@larideout  read this thread for the information to submit to get an invoice. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Invoice-Request/m-p/174070#M52476

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@larideout , you need to contact the moderator team about getting any billing information above and beyond what you can get from the payment history in the self serve portal.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.