cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get a receipt for payment

ben_cat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how do I receive a receipt for the payments I make? I would like to expense them and need a receipt.

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Buy PM topup voucher to add fund before renewal date.  The store receipt for topup voucher can be uses for mobile expense.

If you like to take advantage the $2 discount on autopay, you can enable autopay.  As long as you have enough fund in your account, your credit card will not be used and still get the autopay reward.

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I am self-employed and need to expense my phone bills as well. I don't use vouchers (I'm on auto-pay), so I plan to print the transaction history and highlight the charges. I agree that contacting the moderators for an invoice is extremely onerous, so I hope this will suffice for accounting purposes. I think as long as you can show that these are legitimate expenses (i.e. that you haven't made up the amounts), you should be okay.

Britemk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The only way I can see it if you go into:

Payments tab

Then a transaction tab will show up.

There it will show you the dates of all your transactions towards your account. As well it will have your account number on the top right hand side. Hope it all works out for you. 

Jormungandr
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

There was a previous discussion on the same topic that I encountered recently.  Hope that it contains the "solution" that you are looking for within the thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/bill-of-payment-as-pdf/m-p/256386/highlig...

Need Help? Let's chat.