cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to delete forum posts

Hello; I signed up for Public mobile today. Originally I only signed up for Province wide calling, not realizing that I would be unable to call another province. Once I realized that, I decided to change my plan. I figured since this was within the first 2 hours of activating PM, I would not be charged again. 

Now it appears that I have been charged again - and a full $50 to boot (I am supposed to have a $10 credit for every plan for 12 months). I would like to request a full refund of that $45 (original $35, plus $10 overcharge) . Thank you for your help.

Is there a way to delete forum posts? Smiley Happy 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Issues with Double Charge

Hi @rlbarker 

The community is user based, we're Public Mobile customers like you.
Because Public is set-up like prepaid when you buy a feature it's purchased, it doesn't know that you're trying to return one feature and buy another. 

You would be best off to contact Public Mobile here, click on the email away tab towards the bottom right. Or you can try private messaging a Public Mobile employee, their user name will have an orange SIM card symbol with PM written inside it beside their username.

Thanks! I did figure that out like, 10 seconds after I posted this. But then I tried to delete my earlier message and there didn't seem to be a way to do that... 

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

No problem @rlbarker hopefully it works out for you.

There's no way to delete your own posts right now, you could just leave it though as other new users may encounter the same problem and come to this thread looking for a solution.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: How to delete forum posts

If you choose "edit post" from the drop down menu at the upper-right corner of the post you should be able to delete the text and repost the blank posting (or just replace all the text with something like "post deleted").

This is what I have done in the past.

Cheers.

The easiest way to cancel your post is: tap Options, erase what U want to cancel and post it again.

Thanks!! I was looking for a way to delete totally, not just edit, but I appreciate the responses! Smiley Happy 

Only Webmaster or PM Moderators probably can do that, can I ask question, why is it important to delete your post, since every one already read it or responded to it?.

It isn't really important - just that by the time I got my first response I had already emailed PM to talk to them directly, so it would've been nice to be able to delete the original question. So I was just curious if there was a way to do that. Cheers. 

Extracted from PM Community Guidelines: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Welcome-To-Our-Community/ta-p/641

1. Public Mobile has the right to delete and archive any posts.
2. The Public Community Team moderates the community and may delete posts that do not follow guidelines.