cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mayor / Maire

Re: How to contact the MODS?! Plan won't renew even tough enough money

Deleted a question of wording to krazykiwi. He can remove the bravo if he cares to.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@z10user4 wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

Unfortunately contacting the MODs is not the greatest for PM. That is why it is important to include all possible information in the first message. Did they ask for anything different than I put in my earlier post? 

@krazykiwi: Interesting choice of words that could be used in this context. "is a con" - are you meaning con as in pro and con as in something negative or are you meaning like con game?

**bleep**, the word police got me again....LOL...changed.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Ok I am trying to keep up to the email

To answere @krazykiwi   This is what the mod Aissia asked for:

"For security purposes, could you please provide me with your SIM card number as well as either your PIN code or the following: plan details, birth date, email address linked to your account, and complete mailing address with the postal code?"

I only provided the SIM card # and PIN as well as my name and phone number

and email address.

When this happened 10 days ago the mod Syed never asklked for the SIM card # and he got me up and running.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@scooter wrote:

Ok I am trying to keep up to the email

To answere @krazykiwi   This is what the mod Aissia asked for:

"For security purposes, could you please provide me with your SIM card number as well as either your PIN code or the following: plan details, birth date, email address linked to your account, and complete mailing address with the postal code?"

I only provided the SIM card # and PIN as well as my name and phone number

and email address.

When this happened 10 days ago the mod Syed never asklked for the SIM card # and he got me up and running.

Thanks, just trying to stay on top of what they are asking for. Never seen them ask for the SIM card number before.

Good morning @goski,

thank you for your patience!

I can confirm that everything has been resolved and I've also restarted your plan to take effect as of today. Please view your private messages for more details Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

So I get a copy of a resolution of a someone named @goski ( congratulations by the way)

and I do not get my plan restarted?

if you renewed your plan last week and it didn't activate due to a system issue, we would have no choice but to restart it (in all fairness, not to lose any days of service) @scooter - is this your case?

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

To be clear:

My purchase of a $20 US Roaming talk, text, 250 mb pkg was to restart on Nov 30th.

The $ was taken out of my account.  My transaction statement shows it was taken out on the 30th but so far ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  I am currently in the US.

I have sent 6 messages to mods as of yesterday.

So system issues? first i heard of it.

Can you FIX my problem?

we'll definitely look into it - please give us some time.

Thanks Smiley Happy

Mary

Mayor / Maire

@scooter wrote:

So I get a copy of a resolution of a someone named @goski ( congratulations by the way)

and I do not get my plan restarted?

@scooter

If this is a reply to Mary's post above (and not a private message)... Might be gosky is adressead because gosky is the original poster in this thread?Confirming, that starting your own topic almost always is a better choice.

All fingers crossed that your resolution is in your private message inbox any time now as well.