Re: How to contact the MODS?! Plan won't renew even tough enough money

not what happened to me recently.

I was a about a $1.50 short due to tax.

Mayor / Maire

@scooter wrote:

Paying with a credit card yes but if funds are sitting in Available Funds then that's after tax.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@scooter wrote:

Yes, the cost of the plan on the website does not include taxes, but what you pay does and as @z10user4 pointed out what shows in the account is after taxes. So when topping up you need to include the taxes on the cost of the plan!

EDIT: What @goski said was that they had $35 in the account which is enough to cover the plan and they don't need more for taxes as they would have already paid the taxes when they deposited the funds, whichever way that was.

I suspect that today is their renewal date and it will renew after some time or if they try one of the suggestions already posted.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for you answers Smiley Very Happy i contacted the mods but havent heard back yet. also i tried to switch to the 30$ plan which worked (now have 5$ left in my balance). but i still can not text or call even though that is included in the plan -  how do i get this to work (ii bought the plan but still i can't use the phone as before).

Mayor / Maire

@goski wrote:

Thanks everyone for you answers Smiley Very Happy i contacted the mods but havent heard back yet. also i tried to switch to the 30$ plan which worked (now have 5$ left in my balance). but i still can not text or call even though that is included in the plan -  how do i get this to work (ii bought the plan but still i can't use the phone as before).

There you are!

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Different issue

If you guys are still reading...

It has now been 2 days since I ordered a a US roaming package.  My transaction statement shows it was paid for.

I have now sent 4 messages to the mods for a reply via the private message system.

Still nothing.

This hapopoened to me yes 20 days ago when i last tried to get the package and it took 1 day for a reply and then the mod did nothing and another day for another mod to reply.  He fixed it.

So my question is how do you get someone to look at this issue.  Being in the US with NO PHONE service is not and never was on my vacation plans.

Thanks

@scooter wrote:

Different issue

If you guys are still reading...

It has now been 2 days since I ordered a a US roaming package.  My transaction statement shows it was paid for.

I have now sent 4 messages to the mods for a reply via the private message system.

Still nothing.

This hapopoened to me yes 20 days ago when i last tried to get the package and it took 1 day for a reply and then the mod did nothing and another day for another mod to reply.  He fixed it.

So my question is how do you get someone to look at this issue.  Being in the US with NO PHONE service is not and never was on my vacation plans.

Thanks

I am guessing you do not know what they did to fix it?

EDIT: I suggest in your message to be asking them to reset the start date to when they fix the problem. I know this does not solve it but makes it a little less painful.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

thanks for the reply.

last time the mod Syed did restart it from the day he fixed it.

I assumed it was a glitch and I am usually an easy to get along with person...

... but this time I hope they:

1) fix it

2) do better than simply retstart it.

So I sit an wait...

thanks again

@scooter wrote:

thanks for the reply.

last time the mod Syed did restart it from the day he fixed it.

I assumed it was a glitch and I am usually an easy to get along with person...

... but this time I hope they:

1) fix it

2) do better than simply retstart it.

So I sit an wait...

thanks again

I would mention that as well, that this is not the first time it has happened.