cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact the MODS?! Plan won't renew even tough enough money

goski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help, I have exacltyl 35$ in my account and my 35$ plan won't renew even though i have enough money! Can someone please tell me who a MOD is so i can message them (apparently you need a username to send private messages). Thank you so much

41 REPLIES 41

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

I totally do understand @scooter and we apologize for the delay. I'll be sending you a message shortly.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

scooter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Most importantly, thank you.  This is the first time a mod has shown real interest.

early on in this problem I was contacted by a mod who asked for my PIN and my SIM card # which i supplied but have heard nothing since.  That was Sunday..

In total, I think I have sent 6 requests to mods and 2 other emails to mods to try and resolve this.

So thanks i hope you can understand that my patience is a bit thin so anything you can do will be appreciated.

@scooter wrote:

So I get a copy of a resolution of a someone named @goski ( congratulations by the way)

and I do not get my plan restarted?

@scooter

If this is a reply to Mary's post above (and not a private message)... Might be gosky is adressead because gosky is the original poster in this thread?Confirming, that starting your own topic almost always is a better choice.

All fingers crossed that your resolution is in your private message inbox any time now as well.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

we'll definitely look into it - please give us some time.

Thanks 🙂

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

scooter

To be clear:

My purchase of a $20 US Roaming talk, text, 250 mb pkg was to restart on Nov 30th.

The $ was taken out of my account.  My transaction statement shows it was taken out on the 30th but so far ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.  I am currently in the US.

I have sent 6 messages to mods as of yesterday.

So system issues? first i heard of it.

Can you FIX my problem?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

if you renewed your plan last week and it didn't activate due to a system issue, we would have no choice but to restart it (in all fairness, not to lose any days of service) @scooter - is this your case?

scooter

So I get a copy of a resolution of a someone named @goski ( congratulations by the way)

and I do not get my plan restarted?

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @goski,

thank you for your patience!

I can confirm that everything has been resolved and I've also restarted your plan to take effect as of today. Please view your private messages for more details 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

@scooter wrote:

Ok I am trying to keep up to the email

To answere @krazykiwi   This is what the mod Aissia asked for:

"For security purposes, could you please provide me with your SIM card number as well as either your PIN code or the following: plan details, birth date, email address linked to your account, and complete mailing address with the postal code?"

I only provided the SIM card # and PIN as well as my name and phone number

and email address.

When this happened 10 days ago the mod Syed never asklked for the SIM card # and he got me up and running.

Thanks, just trying to stay on top of what they are asking for. Never seen them ask for the SIM card number before.

scooter

Ok I am trying to keep up to the email

To answere @krazykiwi   This is what the mod Aissia asked for:

"For security purposes, could you please provide me with your SIM card number as well as either your PIN code or the following: plan details, birth date, email address linked to your account, and complete mailing address with the postal code?"

I only provided the SIM card # and PIN as well as my name and phone number

and email address.

When this happened 10 days ago the mod Syed never asklked for the SIM card # and he got me up and running.

@Anonymous wrote:

@krazykiwi wrote:

Unfortunately contacting the MODs is not the greatest for PM. That is why it is important to include all possible information in the first message. Did they ask for anything different than I put in my earlier post? 

@krazykiwi: Interesting choice of words that could be used in this context. "is a con" - are you meaning con as in pro and con as in something negative or are you meaning like con game?

**bleep**, the word police got me again....LOL...changed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Deleted a question of wording to krazykiwi. He can remove the bravo if he cares to.

@scooter wrote:

good question to ask a mod IF THEY EVER REPLY TO MY EMAILS.

I had a mod named Aissia who asked me yesterday at 1:50 PM for some ID info so she cpould "gladly look into this matter".

and closed with "Looking forward to your reply, have a great afternoon:)"

I replied to her nothing sent another email, nothing sent one today nothing.

Great service model... not.

How could i share this with other PM users?

Unfortunately contacting the MODs is a not the greatest for PM. That is why it is important to include all possible information in the first message. Did they ask for anything different than I put in my earlier post? 

scooter

good question to ask a mod IF THEY EVER REPLY TO MY EMAILS.

I had a mod named Aissia who asked me yesterday at 1:50 PM for some ID info so she cpould "gladly look into this matter".

and closed with "Looking forward to your reply, have a great afternoon:)"

I replied to her nothing sent another email, nothing sent one today nothing.

Great service model... not.

How could i share this with other PM users?

@scooter wrote:

here is a pic of my screen

It is th the far right column, what is missing is a $20 talk, text, 250 mb bundle.

Funny thing ... its available on the website for new users at least in writing  and on the phone through the 1-800 #pm add-ons.jpg

That is unusual, mine looks just like that but with the option for the $20 US add-on.

it may be missing because you already attempted to purchase it and you can not purchase it again until it expires...speculating.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@scooter

You can activate you plan first.  Then, purchase the $20 talk, text, 250 mb US roaming add-on after activation.

scooter

here is a pic of my screen

It is th the far right column, what is missing is a $20 talk, text, 250 mb bundle.

Funny thing ... its available on the website for new users at least in writing  and on the phone through the 1-800 #pm add-ons.jpg

@scooter wrote:

me again.

in the excellent document that was sent on the process to purchase, step 1.3 has acopy of the add-on purchase screen/opyions.  Under the US roaming bundle it shows the $20 add-on.

On the table that pops up when I open that page/get to that step, that option is noty present.  When this happened to me last time, I recall readoing something from a member of the community where he/she said they have to order the $20 bundle by phone because it is one of the options available by phone.

And that is what I did last time as well.

So the disconnect is I cant even test the process in the document because the option is not available on my screen.

Most unusual, I just checked my add-on section and the $20 U.S. roaming add-on is there and it has nothing to do with funds because I currently have $0.

scooter

me again.

in the excellent document that was sent on the process to purchase, step 1.3 has acopy of the add-on purchase screen/opyions.  Under the US roaming bundle it shows the $20 add-on.

On the table that pops up when I open that page/get to that step, that option is noty present.  When this happened to me last time, I recall readoing something from a member of the community where he/she said they have to order the $20 bundle by phone because it is one of the options available by phone.

And that is what I did last time as well.

So the disconnect is I cant even test the process in the document because the option is not available on my screen.

srlawren

@krazykiwi gotta rule out all the possibilities and this one is one of the most common issue with add-ons.  Yeah exactly, my guess was that the mods may have completed the 2nd step for them using the funds they loaded in step 1.  Just speculation for now but it's a theory that fits the facts at hand so far.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@srlawren wrote:

@scooter paying for the add-on is only half of the process.  Did you do both steps of the 2-step process?  More details:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

I thought of that too but assumed because this is the second time in 20 days that they purchase the add-on, that they would know to do that. Good point though, maybe that is what the MODs did to fix it. Not sure if the MODs tell people what they do when they fix things.

srlawren

@scooter paying for the add-on is only half of the process.  Did you do both steps of the 2-step process?  More details:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/HOWTO-Purchasing-Add-ons/m-p/198974#M22...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@scooter wrote:

thanks for the reply.

last time the mod Syed did restart it from the day he fixed it.

I assumed it was a glitch and I am usually an easy to get along with person...

... but this time I hope they:

1) fix it

2) do better than simply retstart it.

So I sit an wait...

thanks again

I would mention that as well, that this is not the first time it has happened.

scooter

thanks for the reply.

last time the mod Syed did restart it from the day he fixed it.

I assumed it was a glitch and I am usually an easy to get along with person...

... but this time I hope they:

1) fix it

2) do better than simply retstart it.

So I sit an wait...

thanks again

@scooter wrote:

Different issue

If you guys are still reading...

It has now been 2 days since I ordered a a US roaming package.  My transaction statement shows it was paid for.

I have now sent 4 messages to the mods for a reply via the private message system.

Still nothing.

This hapopoened to me yes 20 days ago when i last tried to get the package and it took 1 day for a reply and then the mod did nothing and another day for another mod to reply.  He fixed it.

So my question is how do you get someone to look at this issue.  Being in the US with NO PHONE service is not and never was on my vacation plans.

Thanks

I am guessing you do not know what they did to fix it?

EDIT: I suggest in your message to be asking them to reset the start date to when they fix the problem. I know this does not solve it but makes it a little less painful.

scooter

Different issue

If you guys are still reading...

It has now been 2 days since I ordered a a US roaming package.  My transaction statement shows it was paid for.

I have now sent 4 messages to the mods for a reply via the private message system.

Still nothing.

This hapopoened to me yes 20 days ago when i last tried to get the package and it took 1 day for a reply and then the mod did nothing and another day for another mod to reply.  He fixed it.

So my question is how do you get someone to look at this issue.  Being in the US with NO PHONE service is not and never was on my vacation plans.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@goski wrote:

Thanks everyone for you answers 😄 i contacted the mods but havent heard back yet. also i tried to switch to the 30$ plan which worked (now have 5$ left in my balance). but i still can not text or call even though that is included in the plan -  how do i get this to work (ii bought the plan but still i can't use the phone as before).

There you are!

Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

goski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks everyone for you answers 😄 i contacted the mods but havent heard back yet. also i tried to switch to the 30$ plan which worked (now have 5$ left in my balance). but i still can not text or call even though that is included in the plan -  how do i get this to work (ii bought the plan but still i can't use the phone as before).

I suspect that today is their renewal date and it will renew after some time or if they try one of the suggestions already posted.

@scooter wrote:

not what happened to me recently.

I was a about a $1.50 short due to tax.

Yes, the cost of the plan on the website does not include taxes, but what you pay does and as @Anonymous pointed out what shows in the account is after taxes. So when topping up you need to include the taxes on the cost of the plan!

EDIT: What @goski said was that they had $35 in the account which is enough to cover the plan and they don't need more for taxes as they would have already paid the taxes when they deposited the funds, whichever way that was.

Need Help? Let's chat.