cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to contact the MODS?! Plan won't renew even tough enough money

goski
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Help, I have exacltyl 35$ in my account and my 35$ plan won't renew even though i have enough money! Can someone please tell me who a MOD is so i can message them (apparently you need a username to send private messages). Thank you so much

41 REPLIES 41

Anonymous
Not applicable

@scooter wrote:

not what happened to me recently.

I was a about a $1.50 short due to tax.

Paying with a credit card yes but if funds are sitting in Available Funds then that's after tax.

scooter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

not what happened to me recently.

I was a about a $1.50 short due to tax.

@Anonymous wrote:

@scooter wrote:

not an expert by any means but i have had some learning to do as well.

If your plan is $35 and you have $35 in your account I think you are short the tax.  As I recall all shown pricing excludes tax

Available Funds are after tax.

What is it with people...OP, you ask a question and then disappear.

Agree, hence why what shows in your account differs from what your CC statement shows or what you pay for a voucher.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@scooter wrote:

If your plan is $35 and you have $35 in your account I think you are short the tax.  As I recall all shown pricing excludes tax

Available Funds are after tax.

What is it with people...OP, you ask a question and then disappear.

scooter
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@goski

As you wait for moderator, you could try the following tricks to activate/reset your account:

1.  Report your phone lost/stolen.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login.  Report your phone found.

2.  Manually add $1 into your balance.  

These actions sometimes with reset your SIM/re-activate account.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message To

customer support teams (Moderators)>> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@goski wrote:

Help, I have exacltyl 35$ in my account and my 35$ plan won't renew even though i have enough money! Can someone please tell me who a MOD is so i can message them (apparently you need a username to send private messages). Thank you so much

If need be you can contact the MODs here in the community but I think the community will be able to help faster,

To get help with your account, activation, or service? Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue; "https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder..."
Click here to send them a private message. 'https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437  
In your message please include: PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue.

Don't know your pin?Provide any 3 of the following: Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date amount.

How long until they reply?  Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time]. Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received.

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.Some good posts/reads: Search PM GUIDE to find some great posts and answers to many common questions.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

Do you have access to your self serve account?

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@goski wrote:

HI,

Can you explain what you mean by "won't renew" Renewing is auto matic. Have you lost service?

Need Help? Let's chat.