cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to claim my bonus when being referred by a friend

deeplynguyen
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I am a new user, just activated. I input the referral code from my friend properly, but I did not see the bonus of $10 in my account after activation.  How can I claim it?

Thank you all,

6 REPLIES 6

macrocyclo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Welcome to public mobile 🙂

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@kaytus wrote:

Welcome to PM family,

I am a newbie 2. I just joined PM family 2 days ago. but i received the $10 referred within 24 hrs.

If you have not yet done so, claim these 2 holiday promos (free data and international minutes) and enter for the draw.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

kaytus
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Welcome to PM family,

I am a newbie 2. I just joined PM family 2 days ago. but i received the $10 referred within 24 hrs.

Dtack
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Welcome to Public Mobile - perfect timing to join.  You should see your $10 within 72 hours and then do make sure to sign up under your self serve account for the holiday giveaways!  You will love the savings! Enjoy!!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

If you want to confirm that all is well, ask your friend if they received a text message saying that they had successfully referred a friend and/or ask the friend to log into their Self Serve to see if they have $1 more than previously in their Refer a Friend Rewards area. That is updated almost immediately after you activated.

AE_Collector

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@deeplynguyen wrote:

Hi,

I am a new user, just activated. I input the referral code from my friend properly, but I did not see the bonus of $10 in my account after activation.  How can I claim it?

Thank you all,

The $10 credit will appear in self service within 72 hours of activation.

Make sure to claim these promos and enter for the draw:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/More-is-Merrier-is-back-Free-gifts-for-...

Need Help? Let's chat.