cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to cancel account if nobody answer my questions?

Nathan7
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How to cancel account if nobody answer my question?

7 REPLIES 7

@mahdia wrote:

est ce que le montant qui se trouve sur mon compte me sera retourner ou pas

Non quand vous arrêtez de payer votre forfait et qu'il reste de l'argent dans vos fonds disponibles vous ne pouvez pas recevoir cet argent. À moins que vous demandiez aux modérateurs de le transférer dans le compte d'un ami ou de la famille et je ne sais pas si cela se fait de façon systématique.

mahdia
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

est ce que le montant qui se trouve sur mon compte me sera retourner ou pas

Dogbert
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

PM is prepaid; you don't need to cancel.

If you're on autopay; remove your credit card on file and let plan run out or port out before the plan expires (5 days to be safe).

If you wait until the plan expires; you'll have to re-activate you plan before attempting a port out (can't perform a port o number on an inactive account).

@Alex888 wrote:
@Nathan7Your account will automatically be disabled either 90 days after your last months plan runs out or when you port the number to another provider.

What was the questions you had?

Keep in mind that your account needs to be active to be able to port to another provider. You will also loose access to your account once you have ported out, so do account related things like removing your credit card information or printing your usage history (if that is something you want to have on your records) BEFORE you port out.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lieux wrote:

@Nathan7 wrote:

To cancel your account you just have to take out your credit card information in your self serve account and your phone number and account will be disabled after 90 days.

As @Lieux  already said, just let your account expire from non-payment by remove your autopay info from your account, and also don't refill your account with prepaid vouchers anymore.

You can also try to ask the Moderator Team to help you close/cancel your account sooner, click the envelope button in the top right corner, or you can click this link to send them Private Messages too:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437https://produc...

You should also try posting your problem here on this forum to see if anyone can help you solve it before you cancel your account and ruin your chance to save $ with Public Mobile.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Nathan7 wrote:

To cancel your account you just have to take out your credit card information in your self serve account and your phone number and account will be disabled after 90 days.

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Nathan7 Your account will automatically be disabled either 90 days after your last months plan runs out or when you port the number to another provider.

What was the questions you had?
Need Help? Let's chat.