cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to apply available funds to my plan

Phebus9
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi.

I missed my autopay today, so my account was suspended.  I deposited money in my bank a couple hours later and the regular monthly amount was withdrawn by Public Mobile.  Now, my account tells me I have $45 in available funds with no payment due and yet I still have no phone service.  How do I get the funds applied to my account, to get phone service back?

Cheers🍻

19 REPLIES 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lekois wrote:

Now I have more funds

Is your Available Funds sufficient to cover your plan cost?

Then try the lost/stolen set/un-set.

lekois
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Now I have more funds

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lekois wrote:

my plan is no available anymore $50 8Gb thats why I can't apply the funds

That plan is still available in the build your own plan area.

So you've used 8gb of data in about half the month? Wow.

But you say you're in suspended status. You say you've put in money to renew it. Did you try the add another $1 trick? Or the lost/stolen trick?

What does your Available Funds say?

@lekois

Even if your plan is available presently, you can NOT renew your plan earlier.  The self service account does not let anybody renew their plan earlier.  That is why you will need to contact moderator to renew earlier, but the wait times are 48-72 hours.  

lekois

my plan is no available anymore $50 8Gb thats why I can't apply the funds

lekois

My plan expired the end of the month

@lekois

Well, your options are the following:

1.  Buy a Data add on right now, 1 GB for $30

2.  Private message moderator to renew your plan earlier.  Expect about 72 hour wait and hopefully your data lasts the next 2-3 days.  Use Wifi as much as you can

3.  Change your plan to another different data plan immediately.  Pay for that new plan and it will last the next 30 days.  The $40, 4.5 GB plan is back.  Or pick the $50, 8 GB build your own plan (unlimited US or Canada talk/text).  However, if your plan is an older grandfathered plan, you will lose that plan forever when you do the switch.  If you like your present plan and it is not available presently, do not switch.    

lekois

the end of the month

@lekois

You could buy a data add on for $30 for 1 GB of data.  It is expensive, but it would work right away and any unused portion would roll over to the next month.  Not sure when you next payment  date is.....

lekois

Is almost out 95%

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lekois wrote:

My Data is almost out so I make a payment and I need to apply the funds but it goes to balance

Ah. You would have to ask the mods to do an early renewal. Be aware that you would lose what unused plan time you already paid for.

@lekois

If you are running out of data and want to renew your same plan earlier, you will need to contact moderator to renew earlier.  However, that will take 2-3 days for response. 

Other option is to change plans immediately to another different data plan that would suit your needs for now.   

send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(include your phone number, account number and PIN)

@lekois

You might want to start your own thread and explain your own situation.  That way your problem/issue will get more visibility.  

If your balance in your account is enough and not taken out, you might want to manually load a few dollars into your account.  Sometimes, that will trigger the activation process.  Here is the thread on that issue

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

lekois

My Data is almost out so I make a payment and I need to apply the funds but it goes to balance

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lekois wrote:

I try but I don't see how

Not quite sure what you're asking. Are you in suspended status now? But you have enough Available Funds to renew? Try manually adding something like $1 now to see if that will bump it to renew. Or try the lost/stolen feature by calling it lost, waiting a little while and calling it found. It might kick in then.

lekois

I try but I don't see how

lekois

I'm make a payment how to apply into my account it got as balance

KMG
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If that doesn't work, then you will need to contact the Moderator Team for assistance with your account.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Phebus9, if you do a manual top up into your Public Mobile account, I believe that will trigger the rewewal. 

Need Help? Let's chat.