cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add $10 to my account

oneworld
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

New user here. I have auto pay with $15 in account and a $25 bill due in about a week from now. I would like to just add $10 to my account with the registered cc to maybe avoid the dreaded first autopay fail that seems to occassional happen to people here and also to just make sure the cc will actually go through smoothly with no hitches.

So do i just go to self serve > payment > make a payment > Other (enter the desired payment amount) > and then choose $10  ??  That simple right ? (i'm used to the term top-up from previous carrier which i don't see there.)  Thanks in advance.

3 REPLIES 3

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@oneworld wrote:

New user here. I have auto pay with $15 in account and a $25 bill due in about a week from now. I would like to just add $10 to my account with the registered cc to maybe avoid the dreaded first autopay fail that seems to occassional happen to people here and also to just make sure the cc will actually go through smoothly with no hitches.

So do i just go to self serve > payment > make a payment > Other (enter the desired payment amount) > and then choose $10  ??  That simple right ? (i'm used to the term top-up from previous carrier which i don't see there.)  Thanks in advance.

@oneworld  Yes, you got it right. Once you hit submit it will add the appropriate taxes and show the total amount with the taxes then you just have to hit submit again and you are all done.Smiley Happy

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@oneworld in this case, the due amount would also be $10, so either would be correct.

If you wanted to add $25, enter 25 in the blank spot.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

How to Make a Payment

1. Sign in to Self-Serve.
  2. Click on the Payment tab
  3. From here, you can make a one-time payment or set up AutoPay.
Need Help? Let's chat.