cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate phone number/account without paying for full 3 months

Katie_Ko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please help!

switched from PM to Koodo when the $40 for 6GB plan rolled out just about a month ago. However, I didn't port over my original PM phone number to Koodo immediately as I needed my number for some work reasons. My PM plan just ended yesterday, and because I am with Koodo now I didn't auto-pay and renew for PM, so now my PM account/number is suspended. Is there anyway I can activate my PM account/number just so I can port over my PM number to Koodo? The CSR from Koodo said they can't do anything for me since the PM account has to be active.

3 REPLIES 3

Katie_Ko
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@LEGO @will13am Thank you so much for your help guys! Modterator was able to help and I just ported over my PM number to Koodo with no trouble.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Katie_Ko, do what @LEGO says.  I suggest asking the moderator team nicely if they would extend some goodwill when setting your account up on the cheapest plan for porting purposes. 

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Choose the cheapest plan which is $10. Activate your plan through Moderator_Team and then port your number.

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.
Good luck!

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.