cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access when I lost all account info: 4 digit call in number, and don’t have email access

TerraGrischuna
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

26 REPLIES 26

@xellyzxenia 

If your renewal is imminent and you have issues verifying your account you can purchase a pm voucher to pay for your account plan renewal and get all the other issues sorted out later.

Vouchers available at 7/11, Shell stations, SDM and London Drugs are all immediately valid and loadable via 611 to pay for and reactivate (if needed) your plan. Simply dial 611 once connected press (1) and (1) again and enter the 12 digit PIN # from the voucher. Take care to not make an error imputting the 12 digit PIN # as you can only attempt to enter the voucher PIN # twice or you will have to wait an hour to try again. Once added successfully you will also recieve a verbal acknowledgement along with a text from 611 confirming you have added a successful payment. Your plan will automatically reactivate if it is suspended due to nonpayment.

RTP(real time payments) can be made at Canadian Tire gas bars and Mobil stations for a $1 fee and are loaded by giving the clerk your phone number.

Online payments can be made at ding.com and recharge.com but their fees are pricey.

Vouchers at Walmart, RCSS, TMS, Circle K and most convenience retailers with a Blackhawk terminal have no or short voucher validity wait times.

More user contributed info on vouchers can be found here....

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/Voucher-Catalogue/m-p/479165#...

@xellyzxenia wrote:

Sorry, I don’t understand how to change my 4 digital PIN number, it was a lot ago so I dosent remember it. Also my account was suspended and I cannot do my payment. I changed my credit card so I need to pay with the new one but it doesn’t work

@xellyzxenia  if you need to change your credit card, you need to login to My Account (https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/).  Did you try ?  If you forgot your credentials, try Forgot password and enter email address you might have used.

If you are unable to reset password that way, open a ticket with PM support using Chatbot, 

https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

Start with typing "Forgot log in information", click "Contact Us",  click "Click here to submit a ticket". Then follow to complete the ticket submission.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xellyzxenia 

you need to Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Explain your issue to 
them can solve your issue, they are nice Service Team they will help you 100%.

and them will reset for you,

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by Submit a Ticket,

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, Click Here link,to get started. Type,, Ticket ,, Click ,, Contact Us ,, Select your issue ,,
    Click here to submit a ticket↗↗.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by Click Here link,
  • please include in your message,
  • phone number,
  • Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
  • During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.Customer Support Agents are available:
    • Monday to Sunday: 6 AM to 10 PM EST
    • Note: Public Mobile No Support by phone call or Email.. only by CS_Agentprivate message..

Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck....

Anonymous
Not applicable

@xellyzxenia : What part of the payment doesn't work? Try using the Other amount selection in the drop down. Amount Due is a bit buggy.

You'll need the CSA's to help you with the 4 digit PIN.

xellyzxenia

Sorry, I don’t understand how to change my 4 digital PIN number, it was a lot ago so I dosent remember it. Also my account was suspended and I cannot do my payment. I changed my credit card so I need to pay with the new one but it doesn’t work

bobby1970

Dear am still fighting with it.. lol thank you for asking

@aryanharis 

You need to contact the moderators. Click on the chat bubble at the bottom right corner of your page and type sim card swap and human and follow the prompts to submit your support ticket. Then keep an eye on your private message box for a reply from the moderators.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@aryanharis : Did you lose your SIM/phone? If you are just changing phones then you can move the old SIM into the new phone.

There might be a size change but that can be dealt with.

If you did lose your SIM then you'll need to contact the moderators to attach the new SIM to your account.

aryanharis

I bought a new public mobile sim card i need to bring my public mobile number to this new sim card

@Shadow6969 

Well that sucks! Here is the kind of info you need to verify you are the account holder and be able to change your email and/or change your sim card. Give as much info as you can from lines #1 and #2 to the moderators.

Then wait for them to ask you 3 or 4 questions from the other 10 verifiers. Once they are satisfied you are the account holder you can ask them to suspend your service via lost/stolen. 

Then work on changing your email to one you have access to or a brand new one you create just for your pm account. Get a replacement sim card ( do not activate!) that you can get the moderators to change in your account so you can get your service back up and running.

Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:

1. Full name and address on account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If you cannot remember your pin # include at least three of the following:

1. Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses today. Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@Shadow6969   you might want to create your own thread instead of tag on an old one.

For unable to access the Self-Serve account because don't have an email address, Try Forget  Password link and use any of your possible email addresses and see which one receive the reset password link. Hope this work.

If not, you would need to open a ticket with Mod to confirm the email used.. and reset PIN on the same ticket  ( you will need to open ticket with Mod for SIM switch, so maybe even tag this on the same ticket):

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Shadow6969

Shadow6969

Yes wanna put old public mobile phone number on new sim card! Lost my phone today

Anonymous
Not applicable

@randy_breta : What same thing? What info? Can you login to your self-serve account? Can you dial 611 to listen to basic account info? Is the new phone compatible? Is it unlocked?

randy_breta

The same happened to my sim when transferred to a new cellphone. How can I retrieve the info. back?

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hi there!

I'm following up on your ticket to check if you still need assistance :). 

PM team 

@TerraGrischuna 

Please remember that at the moment, you are viewing a mesage thread to is viewable by anyonne. So, if you do need to talk to the moderators about anything specific to your account, please do it privately with Moderator_Team, and please do not post any account identififable information here (in this message thread).

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there!

I'm following up on your ticket to check if you still need assistance :). 

PM team 

@TerraGrischuna 

If you prefer to go to a merchant to buy the payment voucher, see below:

HALIMACS_0-1619815333024.png

TerraGrischuna

Thank you, will do

@TerraGrischuna 

@TerraGrischuna wrote:

Haven’t seen any vouchers being sold in the small town I’m living in unfortunately 

You could purchase an online voucher via recharge.com (service fee applies). Then load via 611.  

Moderators will usually take a few hours to respond.  Moderator will ask a few questions to verify that you are indeed the owner of the account.  

TerraGrischuna

Haven’t seen any vouchers being sold in the small town I’m living in unfortunately 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Fastest way to reactivate is buy voucher then load via 611.

Then deal with account access.  As a bonus one of the security questions was when was last payment and how much.

TerraGrischuna

* Called in: by all means can not remember the 4 digit number anymore 

* security question does not work either: my father’s birth year, which is absolutely simple, is not letting me continue

* can’t reset through email as my email account I set this up with is not accessible anymore. 
* created a new member just to be able to communicate and figure out what to do

* for some reason preauthorized payment did not go through, therefore I need to check my account 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

What do you need to do specifically? Maybe we have some suggestions, 

Ie Add funds to reactivate?  Buy a voucher and add it by calling 611

Contacting mods will require going through some security questions so be prepared.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.