cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Refund top up payment?

Kojiro24
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi. I accidentally topped up my account because I read “Amount Owing: $45.00” Now it says my account is topped up with $45, but I was planning on cancelling my plan. Is it possible to refund the transaction? Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kojiro24 wrote:

Hi. I accidentally topped up my account because I read “Amount Owing: $45.00” Now it says my account is topped up with $45, but I was planning on cancelling my plan. Is it possible to refund the transaction? Thanks.

@Kojiro24  No refunds so best to go for another 30 days and then port out.

oglat
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Do you want to change plan or cancel service?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

It's a prepaid service..I doubt you could get a refund..you might want to reconsider canceling your plan and staying with Public mobile an additional month.

However you can try to contact moderators to see if they will issue a refund. No guarantee they will but it's worth a shot. They are the only ones that can decide.Simon.JPG

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

You can use that amount for another plan You will have positive balance after renewal with the new plan

If you want to cancel services altogether contact moderators asap before your renewal

You may be able to stop renewal by reporting your phone lost if you are about to renew

You can contact them through Simon by clicking on that question mark

Need Help? Let's chat.