cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How should I do when I paid twice when active the sim card but only receive 1 month plan?

Joy4887
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I active the sim card 1 month ago by Visa, I paid twice but finally I have just received 1 month plan, what should i do now?

8 REPLIES 8

pkaraa
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Contact CSA or check in self serve my account.

If there is some extra funds there it ll be applied to your next billing cycle charges.

jivetalker
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Joy4887

I just did something similar when paying for my service. I hit submit and I both renewed and added a second payment. It appeared in my available funds right away. A little annoying but I don't have to worry about my next payment. If you don't see it in your account then contact customer support.

t_p
Mayor / Maire

@Joy4887 wrote:

When I active the sim card 1 month ago by Visa, I paid twice but finally I have just received 1 month plan, what should i do now?

Do you see the extra payment in Available Funds of your account?

If so, you can just leave it there for next month payment.

On the other hand, if 2 payments were charged to your Visa card but no extra available funds show up in your account, there could have been a glitch during the credit card payment process.

In that case, you'll need to open a ticket with Customer Service:

https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

or:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

barrascuk
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@JK8 wrote:

@Joy4887 

Can you log into self service and see if the extra payment is in Available Funds? If yes, then just leave it there to be used on the next renewal. All plans are 30 day cycles not monthly.

And.....just to make you feel better they take the payment from the balance first, then auto-pay. 

If you see double charge on your PM account, just leave it as is. Funds will be used at next renewal. You could ask for actual refund but it is way to much hassle and when you get it finally it will be time for next renewal anyway.

@Joy4887 wrote:

Please check your Public Mobile account balance has higher than expected funds. For refund, you'll need to open a ticket by going to:  https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Joy4887 

at public mobile Prepaid Service No fees extra charges,

all plan 30 days service not monthly.

sign in to Self-Serve, to review your account, if you found at Available Funds: $ ? has the amount left,
leave it for next bill cycle the will take it from there automatically,

or Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here link.
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
    Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Joy4887 

Can you log into self service and see if the extra payment is in Available Funds? If yes, then just leave it there to be used on the next renewal. All plans are 30 day cycles not monthly.

Need Help? Let's chat.