cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long for $10 credit to show up after paying for second month ($10 off for 6 months*)

Tav
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Signed up a month ago and everything went fairly smoothly besides some activation/porting woes.

My second bill ended up being a $2 credit due to all of promos ($35 plan, $25 referral, $10 off for 6 months promo and $2 autopay)

Just wondering when I might see the $10 added to my account for this months service as it showed up pretty much right after my sign up previously but hasn't hit my account quite yet for this time.

3 REPLIES 3

Tav

Credit auto applied today automatically! Yeeehaw! You guys rock!

I have to say I am very satisfied with my Public Mobile experience thus far.

I have a little bit of anxiety over the autopay billing my credit card (my last month was free due to all of the promo credits on my account!) as there have been a few posts on here with people having issues with that.

My address in my profile matches my credit card details exactly except for a space in the postal code that I can't seem to remove from my bank or am able to add in my Public Mobile profile (H0H 0H0 vs H0H0H0).

I also followed the advice of putting my suite number in the address as a few people have said that helps to put it as 123-456 Random ST as opposed to 456 Random ST, Suite 123.

I guess I'll find out in a few weeks when my payment date hits.

Keep up the good work!

Tav

I signed up November 28th. Looks like my first $10 credit was added on December 3rd. 

Nothing was changed on the account and it is in good standing aside from the little expired/suspended shuffle that seems to happen on the renewal date. 

I guess I'll just have to wait it out and contact the mods if it doesn't show up before my next autopay date. Was hoping that it was automated and would show up right away but my guess is it will hit January 3rd.

Even when the 6 month period is over my bill will still be close to $20 cheaper than with my previous providor. Super stoked on the savings and a plan that meets my needs almost perfectly. My old providor called me to try to bring me back but couldn't give me a better deal and just kept offering me more data instead of a cheaper rate. 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Tav wrote:

Signed up a month ago and everything went fairly smoothly besides some activation/porting woes.

My second bill ended up being a $2 credit due to all of promos ($35 plan, $25 referral, $10 off for 6 months promo and $2 autopay)

Just wondering when I might see the $10 added to my account for this months service as it showed up pretty much right after my sign up previously but hasn't hit my account quite yet for this time.

@TavWhat day did you activate? Was it 11-28-2018?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Activate-any-30-mo-plan-online-and-get-...

You should be eligible and have received another $10 credit as long as your account remainds in good standing. If you just had your renewal, there is still 28? days for the credit to show up before it is needed. If your next renewal is completed without receiving the credit it will be time to contact the mods, but for now it will show up between now and the next 28 days and they will text you to let you know

• The first credit will be applied to all eligible accounts on December 3, 2018. Credits 2-6 will be applied prior to each renewal date.
  • You will receive a text message when each credit has been applied. You will also be able to see the credits you’ve received by logging in to Self-Serve.

Need Help? Let's chat.