cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How does balance remaining work with autopay?

sahands
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have autopay setup, and I have a $2 balance in my account, when my billing cycle comes, does this mean that my credit card gets charged the amount I owe minus the $2?

5 REPLIES 5

sulagok
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sahands wrote:

I have autopay setup, and I have a $2 balance in my account, when my billing cycle comes, does this mean that my credit card gets charged the amount I owe minus the $2?

Yes, you get charged for the amount you owe minus the balance in your account. 

I am a newby too, but that’s the explanation I’ve got too.

Thanks 

vanessapage
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sahands I think that @NDesai and @ShawnC13 have done a good job answering your question.  I wanted to add that if you do see an "Available Funds" amount of $2 (or anything > 0), you can either have those funds used toward your next renewal, or you could use them toward the cost of an add-on, should you require one [you may not, just saying].  More on available funds, and more on how to purchase add-ons (including how any existing Available Funds balance comes into play), should you ever need to.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Basically, Amount due - (rewards+available balance) = total+tax charged on your payment method. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@sahands wrote:

When your renewal comes up any community rewards, referral rewards, or loyalty rewards are taken off of your total.  Then any available funds get applied to your total and you would be charged the remaining on your credit card

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.