cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i use my balance if i am on auto-pay?

OMShunyata13
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not sure where i'm posting this...still all too confusing.

i have accidently put $40 on to my account but i am on auto-pay..so how do i use the balance portion rather than being charged on my card next month?

Thankyou!

jerome

7 REPLIES 7

akanksha_1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey there!

No need to worry, as this balance will remain in your mobile account and this will be used for your next plan. So your money is safe. I hope this will help you.
Take care. 

@OMShunyata13 

Many of the regulars here on the community don't rely on autopay instead they top up their accounts a day or two before renewal either by the card on file or a voucher. They still get the $2 reward and never risk losing their in case a glitch happens and the autopay fails.

The other advantage to this is it gives you an opportunity to review your account take a screenshot of your overview page etc.... I like to do the same after renewal to make the data reset properly and my rewards applied.

charliewilliams

you can dial 611 . or use the public mobile website and click on add ons , or my plans .. funds must be in the account to buy an add on

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@OMShunyata13 :Now that your question been answered you should choose one of the above posts as your accepted solution, do so by pressing the accepted solution above the post that helped you most, this will mark this thread you created as solved and also will help others with the same question.

And @OMShunyata13 , you'll still receive the $2 auto pay discount even if the full amount of the plan is covered by the Available Funds value.

Isn't that great!!!

OMShunyata13

Ok, makes sense! Thankyou so much...

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@OMShunyata13   Nothing to worry about as your next payment will be taken from your account balance before going to any registered CC/Debit Card for autopay.  You can also use those funds to purchase any add-ons if you want.

Need Help? Let's chat.