cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get in touch with someone that I can actually talk to?

HMR
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just created my account and tried transfering my bell number. The thing is the payment was collected and then the website kicked me out. Now I cannot log (seems account wasn't created), I gor charged on auto pay and have no idea what's going o happen. I'm not posting my contact info here nor giving away my credit card number for obvious reasons. 

11 REPLIES 11

surreyboz
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@slash407 wrote:

u can just click forgot password and reset it. It's really no biggie

You realize people make serious decisions based on answers people provide. By giving false information it can have serious consequences, so please stop providing false advice. If you are unsure of something or do not understand the original post then just stay quiet. 

@slash407 wrote:

u can just click forgot password and reset it. It's really no biggie

If this is a new activation, and the self-serve account was never created properly and the customer has never been able to get into it, how is clicking on forgot password going to help?

@HMR   Tav provided instructions about who to contact and how to send a private message to them.   Since your web browser crashed, or whatever happened that prevented you from getting to the next step of the activation, you'll need to get the moderators to manually finish things off for you.

@slash407, are you giving bad responses for fun?  The self serve account hasn’t been created as there was an activation issue, so the OP needs account help from the Moderators.

Please stop giving false information.

HMR

Thanks for the help, I already sent them a message with all of the info. Now just wait and see what happens I guess. Thanks again. Will keep you posted. So far nothing though, no bell call nor answer. Cheers

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HMR, If the number transfer (port) from bell has completed, then it is now a PM number.  If it hasn't completed, you would need to wait a bit.  Sometimes Bell holds up the transfer until they can contact you and try to convince you to stay. 

You can contact the moderator team and ask them to 'at least' get your self serve portal properly set up.  Response time might be a couple of days though.  By then, Bell would hopefully have released your number to Public Mobile.

In case you want to...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Edit:  Since it wasn't explicitly mentioned, there is no phone support with Public Mobile.  There is support here, in the forum, by other customers, and private messages with moderators(PM staff).

HMR

It asks for a PM numbsr so I can get a text with a code... and its a bell number so I'm not getting the code

So you did it @HMR???

Tav

@HMR wrote:

The thing is if I try to create it it will ask for payment again, and I'm not falling for it twice. So I need someone with access to the back end to insert the user data manually and match it to my simcard#, my bell number to be transferred and activate the account. I just messaged them, hope it works.

Thanks

The link will just register your self serve account. It won't ask for a payment again.

HMR

The thing is if I try to create it it will ask for payment again, and I'm not falling for it twice. So I need someone with access to the back end to insert the user data manually and match it to my simcard#, my bell number to be transferred and activate the account. I just messaged them, hope it works.

Thanks

Tav

@HMR wrote:

I just created my account and tried transfering my bell number. The thing is the payment was collected and then the website kicked me out. Now I cannot log (seems account wasn't created), I gor charged on auto pay and have no idea what's going o happen. I'm not posting my contact info here nor giving away my credit card number for obvious reasons. 

Its possibly the account didn't get created automatically so you will have to manually do so. You can do this by clicking create account here. There is no customer support that you can call for assistance. If the account creation does not work you will have to message the moderators for further assistance.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Yes @HMR don't post anything personal here it's a public forum...if you to reach the moderator-team..you need to click on the envelopp ..right up ..new message in private and explain your problem. They will respond to you in 24 to 48 hours. Don't worry it happens sometimes...

Need Help? Let's chat.