cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i get Pmt refund?

Peppertime
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Initial setup  didnt go thru.. second attempt did..

2 pmts taken out by Public mobille.  How do i get 1 refunded back?

13 REPLIES 13

@HALIMACS 

Just testing... you never know when something that DID work will QUIT working around here!

AE_Collector

yer so funny,  @AE_Collector   👍

@Peppertime 

If you use your phone to access the community its a good idea to sign out each time....out of any device that may leave your home. You can have sensitive account information in your private messages to and from moderators. Unless you ensure you delete all messages containing such info anyone who may have access to a device you remain signed into would have the ability to take over your pm account ( like if you lost your phone.)

@HALIMACS 

Yup... it works!

AE_Collector

@Peppertime 

You're doing great - and just a small hint if you want to direct a reply to a certain user, use the @ symbol and select the user from the pull-down list.

Doing so tags the user that there is a message reply directed to them.

Go ahead - give it a try

@Peppertime wrote:

Any chance u can tell me if i need to sign out of the community to leave... if so  where do i find the 'logout'  ?  (   so new here!)

@Peppertime I stay logged in on my computer all the time. If you want to log out go to top of page right side, see pics below....

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.15.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-06 at 1.16.09 PM.png

Peppertime

Any chance u can tell me if i need to sign out of the community to leave... if so  where do i find the 'logout'  ?  (   so new here!)

Peppertime

Sry  i think this form is gonna take me some getting used to.. appreciate your help..  i'll post when its corrected   tyvm for all u help

Peppertime

Ok  ty..    

@Peppertime 

The time for a pending or unauthorised payment to drop off can range anywhere from a day to a few days, depending on the credit card provider & merchant processes. 

EDIT:  Point in case, I had one (not public mobile) in pending charges for 6 days before the merchant released it. 

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Peppertime 

Further to @Anonymous likelihood, the payment may be displaying in your available funds under your self serve account.

If so, best advice is to leave it there and it will apply toward a subsequent renewal. 

Peppertime

Tyvm..  Any idea how long that would take?  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Peppertime : The first charge may just be in a Pending status and would drop off. Keep an eye on it.

Need Help? Let's chat.