cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I update my auto payment?

kraine86
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I lost my phone so I need to update my auto payment information and I dont know how.

6 REPLIES 6

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@kraine86 wrote:

I lost my phone so I need to update my auto payment information and I dont know how.

@kraine86  Why do you need to change your CC info if you lost your phone?  Just declare your phone stolen from selserve. Once you have your replacement phone and new sim card available just  select the change sim number option from selfserve  and you are back in business.

@kraine86 

Are you just updating your credit card info? You can also scroll down the payment page to "manage my card" click on that and then choose replace card. Enter the new details there. It's best to clear your browser first and use secret/incognito mode.

First report your phone lost/stolen from within your self service / my account .  This immediately stops service to your phone. Then remove your cc informatiom using @popping 's information.

You can also contact the moderators and ask them to put your phone on the national blacklist.  Contact them directly using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Also check to see what might have been exposed, ie change email , bank, credit card passwords if applicable. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

open your account at

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

and go to payment 

and you can  Manage your card - Update or remove your Credit or Visa debit card

Good Luck 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@kraine86, to manage payment, go to the payment tab and use the links there to change or add a payment card.  There is also and option to enable or disable auto payment. 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@kraine86 wrote:

Login to your account.

- Click Payment tab

- Click on Manage Autopay

Need Help? Let's chat.