cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I pay now instead of autopay tonight?

cyhoiii
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi guys,

Very confused about this process. I've been using autopay for years and it never bothered me as it worked just fine. However as I am running out of data, I only have 30mb to use today (today is also my last day before my plan renews), I would like to pay now rather than waiting for autopay to kick in tonight. My self serve account says that I can make a payment before 11:59pm to have my plan restarted. 

I just added in money to my available funds. My amount due says $0, however payment due date says today? What is going on?

Capture.JPG

I tried calling automated service and it says autopay will kick in on Feb 7 @ 2AM....

Please advise.

8 REPLIES 8

If you need the data, the $30 1 GB isn’t as bad as the bigger guys overage fees, but it is extreme here.

Not sure what plan you’re on, and it sounds like it your first time coming this close to total use of data.

If I needed the data, I would buy the addon, as it would get me through the final hours of the plan, and the remain8ng data would sit until I got in the boat again in the future. But only if I expected this to happen again.

Really tough to change a plan, if you’ve got a good deal that you like.

shskr
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Be careful using WiFi in a public place, just sayin. I don't trust it unless I use a VPN app.

cyhoiii

If only my workplace has Wifi =[

It's a quiet period in the office these days, which is why I used way more data than I should be.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SD08 wrote:

@

In a pinch, there's the cheap standby:  wifi

Depends where you buy your coffee Starbucks or mcdonalds 🙂 lol

SD08

@cyhoiii wrote:

Thanks guys.

So i guess the only way is to really just live on the edge today. I was hoping it would allow me to pay early to have it refreshed early.

If I contact a moderator, it might not even be processed until several hours later, in which i might as well just wait it out.

Thanks!

In a pinch, there's the cheap standby:  wifi

cyhoiii

Thanks guys.

So i guess the only way is to really just live on the edge today. I was hoping it would allow me to pay early to have it refreshed early.

If I contact a moderator, it might not even be processed until several hours later, in which i might as well just wait it out.

Thanks!

mimmo

As mentioned renewals are automatic. When running out of data you have 3 main options 

1) buy data addon, (not with while in your case)

2) do an immediate plan change 

3)ask mods to renew plan early (but takes 24-48 hours )

Anonymous
Not applicable

@cyhoiii wrote:

Hi guys,

Very confused about this process. I've been using autopay for years and it never bothered me as it worked just fine. However as I am running out of data, I only have 30mb to use today (today is also my last day before my plan renews), I would like to pay now rather than waiting for autopay to kick in tonight. My self serve account says that I can make a payment before 11:59pm to have my plan restarted. 

I just added in money to my available funds. My amount due says $0, however payment due date says today? What is going on?

I tried calling automated service and it says autopay will kick in on Feb 7 @ 2AM....

Please advise.

Everything is exactly as it should be. All that you've said is correct.

As for running out of data...just hold on today and then you'll be renewed. You could choose to go up in your data quantity and have that change for overnight. You'd need to add more money as you've done already.

Need Help? Let's chat.