cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I pay? How do I enter my account

pauloserber
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I’ve bought a Sim Card at Walmart and I am in the first month of my Public Mobile 35$ plan. The problem is I can’t get access to the account I’ve created at Walmart. I don’t remembre the password and the site says there is no account registered with my e-mail adress, though I think it’s not true. I’m also not able to create a new account because the site does not rencognize my cellphone number. So I don’t no how I will gonna be able to pay the second month. Can somebody help me please?

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jotsang wrote:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/moderator-hours-of-operation

Nice! I looked in the KB and it was the old hours there. Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey @Anonymous  FYI - Moderator hours have been extended.  They are now 8AM-Midnight (M-F), and 8AM-10PM Sat/Sun.  I was informed of this just yesterday.

Hey thanks for letting me know. I never saw anything about that. How did you come to know about it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Anonymous  FYI - Moderator hours have been extended.  They are now 8AM-Midnight (M-F), and 8AM-10PM Sat/Sun.  I was informed of this just yesterday.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pauloserber wrote:

Hello,

I’ve bought a Sim Card at Walmart and I am in the first month of my Public Mobile 35$ plan. The problem is I can’t get access to the account I’ve created at Walmart. I don’t remembre the password and the site says there is no account registered with my e-mail adress, though I think it’s not true. I’m also not able to create a new account because the site does not rencognize my cellphone number. So I don’t no how I will gonna be able to pay the second month. Can somebody help me please?

You can use the 611 service to pay by either a pre-registered credit card or by voucher.

To get your account log in information you'll need the @Moderator_Team.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and you'll get a form back to fill out identifying information.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Don't reply to the email. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

Need Help? Let's chat.