cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: How do I get reconnected if I’ve been away for several months.

@hairbag1 wrote:

You'd need a different email address to start a new account.

I understand a new self-serve account would need a new email. Would I be able to change my email on the community account to match a new self-serve account email?

email change.png

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Ed404 wrote:

Would I be able to change my email on the community account to match a new self-serve account email?

email change.png

Yes you can. You won't get Community reward unless there's a match in Community and Self Serve.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Lance2   Unfortunately after 90 days your account, SIM and phone number have been cancelled. To start anew you will need a new SIM card and a different email address for your account and community profile. If you can wait it out a couple of weeks another good promotion should come up by black Friday possibly offering a free month and SIM card. If you plan on activating the $15 plan it is unlikely a flash sale will include this plan. Wal-Mart, London drugs, the mobile shop and wow mobile will often give a free SIM card with an in store activation or price match another retailer. I've seen ads on Craigs list offering a free SIM card if you use their referral code for you to recieve the $10 credit and them the $1 monthly reward.