cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I contact billing dept?

Judi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid 3 months up front. Got a text that they would be taking out the next payment Feb 10. I replied to the text saying that I was just signed up since December so the next payment would be March. I asked for confirmation, got nothing. Today I get suspended service as I didn’t have the funds in place. Yes, I know I didn’t but it was their error. How do I fix this? The automated system doesn’t give me an option to talk to a real person. Please help. 

11 REPLIES 11

@stonechucker wrote:

Thanks @Lieux, I did make a mistake.  Fixing it now.

No worries, all good here.

Thanks @Lieux, I did make a mistake.  Fixing it now.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@krazykiwi wrote:

@mh1983 wrote:

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Replying to the auto-generated text wouldn't go to anyone, so it's a dead end.

If you feel something was done in error, you can try contacting a moderator: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/.... Keep in mind that the more you write, the longer you'll be waiting, so give it time and they'll get back to you and hopefully be able to help.

I believe by "the more you write" @mh1983 is referring to writing mutiple messages not about the amount you put in any single message. Although this is not technically suppose to be correct repeatedly messaging the MODs will not speed things up.

Thanks for clarifying, @krazykiwi. Updated my original reply to make it clearer. 🙂 

I think @stonechucker that you have the wrong name....not @krazykiwi who needs help but @Judi....Smiley Wink

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Hi @krazykiwi @Judi, as previously requested by another community member, we can assist you in determining what is actually wrong, if you can post a screen shot of your payment transaction history for us.

Please do do, blacking out any pers9nal information.  We truly do wish to help you.

@mh1983 wrote:

Sorry to hear you're having trouble. Replying to the auto-generated text wouldn't go to anyone, so it's a dead end.

If you feel something was done in error, you can try contacting a moderator: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/.... Keep in mind that the more you write, the longer you'll be waiting, so give it time and they'll get back to you and hopefully be able to help.

I believe by "the more you write" @mh1983 is referring to writing mutiple messages not about the amount you put in any single message. Although this is not technically suppose to be correct repeatedly messaging the MODs will not speed things up.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Judi wrote:

Paid 3 months up front. Got a text that they would be taking out the next payment Feb 10. I replied to the text saying that I was just signed up since December so the next payment would be March. I asked for confirmation, got nothing. Today I get suspended service as I didn’t have the funds in place. Yes, I know I didn’t but it was their error. How do I fix this? The automated system doesn’t give me an option to talk to a real person. Please help. 

By paying up front do you mean that you had sufficient funds to cover 3 x 30 day cycle and your are on a 30 day cycle plan not a 90 day cycle plan?

As mentioned replying to the text is no good, it is auto generated and not monitored.

While you wait for the MODs if you would like to post a screenshot of your payment history there may be a clue there as to what went wrong that we may help you with. Make sure to black out any personal information.

I will point out that you will get the text informing you that payment is due whether you have sufficient funds or not but your service should not stop wotking.

Sharry19
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Judi looks like this happened with system glitch.

You need to send private message by clicking this link @CS_Agent so that they can look into your account.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Judi wrote:

As @mh1983 suggested to send a private message to moderator.

While you are waiting for reply, please post a screen shot of your payment history since your activation.  Mask out any personal information like name, email address, phone number and account number etc.  We may be find out why from your payment history.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Definetely you will need the help of the moderator...here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

We are just customer like you we can't see your account.. @Judi

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

If you feel something was done in error, you can try contacting a moderator: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/.... Keep in mind that the more messages that you send, the longer you'll be waiting, so give it time and they'll get back to you and hopefully be able to help.

Need Help? Let's chat.