cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I add a payment to my file ?

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is there a way to process a payment to my file prior to the payment being due ? Can it be done through my self serve account ?

I have seen to call 611 but do I do that from my cell or a landline ?  If it's from my cell does it use up outgoing minutes ?

5 REPLIES 5

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dolphin1 wrote:

Thank you for all the details in your response @popping 

You are welcome.  

This community is a place to ask question and get answer.  Now you are equipped to answer similar question.  See you around.

Dolphin1
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thank you for all the details in your response @popping 

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Dolphin1 

You can add fund to your account any time you want using the self-server portal online or call 611 from your phone to add fund using your autopay card info on file.  The added fund will be stay in your account as available fund to be used at your next renewal day.  Calling 611 from does not count your plan minutes usage if you have the $10 or $15 plan with limited minutes every 30 days cycle.

Sometime, autopay failed during renewal.  It is an accepted practice to add fund to your account to pay your next renewal.  PM server always add your reward credit to your available fund first before using the available fund in your account to renewal your plan.  If the available fund has enough fund in your account to pay for your plan fee, PM server will not take fund from your autopay card.  Therefore, adding fund to your account before your renewal date will ensure your renewal always works without worrying when PM server glitches will occur on your renewal date.  Adding fund to your account before renewal date will guarantee service without disruption due to autopay failure hitting your renewal date. 

BTW, you will get your $2 autopay credit as long as you had enabled the autopay before your renewal date.  The fund does not have to come out your autopay credit/debit card in order to get the $2 credit.

@Dolphin1 wrote:

Is there a way to process a payment to my file prior to the payment being due ? Can it be done through my self serve account ?

I have seen to call 611 but do I do that from my cell or a landline ?  If it's from my cell does it use up outgoing minutes ?

You can make payments whenever you like. Calling *611 doesn't use up any of your minutes.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Dolphin1 , do you mean doing a top up before payment due date?  That is totally possible.  That can be done via self serve or 611.  611 calls don't count toward minutes used.

Need Help? Let's chat.