cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I switch plans , while getting my credit back?

srikap
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello all,

I see an option to change plans (eyeing the $25/30days option) . But I am on an old plan that was registered for auto pay ($90/90 day), which was renewed yesterday. Is it possible to change plans along with the amount paid to the account? 

Please let me know thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@srikap wrote:

Hello all,

I see an option to change plans (eyeing the $25/30days option) . But I am on an old plan that was registered for auto pay ($90/90 day), which was renewed yesterday. Is it possible to change plans along with the amount paid to the account? 

@srikap Since you just renewed your 90 day plan best to schedule s plan change on your next renewal so you don't lose your funds. Login to selfserve setup the plan change to the $25 plan and select fir the plan on your next renewal. Since the $25 plan is currently a limited time plan this strategy will protect you from not being able to change to the plain if PM decides to pull it in the future.

Scheduling your change for your next renewal might be your best option. You're only paying $5 more for 30 days. 

I'd still send the message to mods but if that doesn't work out, just do as @stonechucker advises.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

@srikap wrote:

Hello all,

You should have scheduled the change for next renewal, before you renewal.  You can try to ask the Moderator_Team to change it for you now, or do an immediate change to the new plan, or as first suggested, schedule it now for your next renewal.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

No I don't believe so. Any action you take yourself will overwrite the 90 day plan you have an you'll lose the money.

Only option would be to contact a moderator, and see what if anything they can do for you.

Contact @Moderator_Team
It can take up to 48 hours for the team to respond to your concerns.

Need Help? Let's chat.