cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I see actual amount billed for previous month

turky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I don't see anywhere that the actual amount billed for the previous month is shown. Payment history is a bit confusing

16 REPLIES 16

turky

@gblackma 

That finally makes sense. The $6 that was charged to the credit card threw me. All clear now.

Thanks.

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@turky I have this issue with my work. I get an allowance of up to 75.00 but they always ask me to circle ghe part I had to pay for lol.

The debit column is the one you want to reference. This column will show anything that is debited from your payment method. 

Now I understand @turky However, the important column is the running balance column. In your calculation you included the $6 charged to your credit card. In a true T account. 

Credit/ Debit 

Balance forward $1   

Autopay                $2  

Refer a friend       $1

Plan bonus           $5

30 day                              $10

100 minute                        $5

Totals                   $9       $15

Charged to CC    $6

Balance               $15      $15 which equals to 0, nothing owed. Hope this makes sense to you.

turky

@gblackma 

The left column shows Credits (Payments) of $14. The middle column shows Debits of $15.

$15-$14 =$1

@turkywhere do you see that you have $14 in credits? From what I see you had $9 in credits and you owe $6, which you were charged. For a total of $15, your plan.

turky

@gblackma 

So why did they charge me $6 instead of $1?

You are right @turky after your last payment you had a credit of $1.  Sorry about that, I misread the cut off bit. You can change the date and go back up to 6 months in the payment history.

turky

@gblackma 

Where do you see that I bought a 500 min Canada Wide minutes? I did not, I am on the 100 minute $15 plan

Actually from what I see @turky  it looks like you had $6, then bought a $5 Canada wide 500 minute addon.  Dropping it down to $1 and then the $2 autopay, $1 refer a friend reward and the $5 plan credit for a total of $9 + the $6 that your credit card was charged.  

turky

@gblackma 

That is what I was charged but it looks like I have $14 credit so why wasn't I charged $1

@turky  based on that paymemt history you paid $6 plus applicable taxes.  Stay safe. 

turky

Does this look like I owe $1 + tax?Does this look like I owe $1 + tax?

@turky 

When you look at your payment history the renewal process will bill your account as follows:

1. Rewards will be credited to your account balance ie $2 autopay.
  2. Promotions will be credited to the balance if applicable ie $10 ($10 off/6mos)
  3. The 30 day plan charge of $10 will be charged (debited) to the balance.
  4. Your plan features will be charged (debited) to the balance either 100 outgoing min $5 or an included plan data amount ie 1GB at 3G speed $10 or 5GB at 3G speed $30.
  5. If you do not have enough funds (credit) in your account balance to cover your plan amount autopay will then charge your card your plan amount minus any available funds.
  6. If you are not registered for autopay or the payment is declined then your account will suspend and you will lose service until you pay the amount owing and reactivate your service.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You have to ask the mods. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  

Make sure to include
First name:   

Last name:     
Street address:

Suite/Apartment (if applicable):     
City:    

Province:    

Postal Code:          
Customer phone number   

Account #    
Email address (if possible):    

Requested Month / Period    
Amount paid    

Takes up to 30 days, and they will send a pdf to your e-mail.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@turky 

Payment history is the online way to see what you paid.  It can be confusing since it does not include taxes.  If you need an actual invoice, you will need to contact moderator to generate one for you.  It does take some time.  

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

It should be your plan costs less any rewards like autopay, referrals, community awards plus sales tax.

Need Help? Let's chat.