cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay my plan fee without using a credit card?

katiatall
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MacMe wrote:

I thought Walmart didn't sell Public Mobile vouchers. Don't they only sell SIMs for PM?

I bought one there. They have them hanging on display. I've also found them at PetroCan (not on display).

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ohitora wrote:

You could just buy a voucher fro Walmart - however I don't think the lowest priced one is $20 pluss taxes.

I thought Walmart didn't sell Public Mobile vouchers. Don't they only sell SIMs for PM?

cmatassa
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ohitora wrote:

@ohitora wrote:

You could just buy a voucher fro Walmart - however I don't think the lowest priced one is $20 pluss taxes.

Sorry made a typo - meant to say that I think the lowest priced voucher is $20.

For future reference, if ever you need to edit any of your replies, you can click on the three vertical points to the right of your reply, and select 'Edit Reply' in the drop down menu! 🙂 

ohitora

@ohitora wrote:

Sorry made a typo - meant to say that I think the lowest priced voucher is $20.

ohitora

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@katiatall wrote:

You will want to purchase payment vouchers.  They can be purchased at Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire stores and some other locations as well

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.