cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay my bill?

annamaria
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi i called  1 855.....unable to pay called 611 unable went online unable please advise

anna

4 REPLIES 4

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@annamaria wrote:

Hi i called  1 855.....unable to pay called 611 unable went online unable please advise

anna

If you have a valid credit card on file and autopay enabled, you should be fine without doing anything.

If you have a valid credit card on file without autopay enabled, you can call 611 to pay your monthly fee using your credit card on file.

If you don't have valid credit card on file, you can buy a PM toptup voucher from WM, TMS, LD, WOW or any retailers like Shoppers Drug mart or Canadian Tire.  Call 611 to pay with topup voucher.  Please note that there may be 1 or 2 day for the topup voucher to be active after purchase.

Finally, you can also purchase the topup voucher from recharge.com which can be used right away by calling 611 from your phone.

Good luck.  Ask if you have more question.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@annamaria, are you trying to pay by credit card or voucher?  611 will work with either a credit card already added to the account or adding a voucher.  Online offers both payment options in addition to adding a new payment card.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Give us more details of your problem @annamaria.... we want to help you..

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@annamaria You posted in an old topic, i have now moved it to a separate topic for better visibility.

Do you currently have your credit card added to your account? If yes, what happens when you try to pay using self-serve account or via 611? 

Need Help? Let's chat.