How can I pay my bill without self serve

Pamrao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

11 REPLIES 11

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Pamrao wrote:

I am not able to sign in self serve account I am not able to pay bill

If you activated your plan in store, you need to create a self-serve account first before you can login.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you activate your plan online, your self-serve account was already created.  Use your email address as the username and the password you provided during activation.

If you forgot your password, you can use the "Forgot your password" link on the login page to reset your password.

@Pamrao wrote:

Places you can buy a voucher or online at recharge.com

vouchers.jpg

@Pamrao wrote:

If you have a valid credit card on your account and autopay enabled...it should renew automatically. You can try calling 611 to pay with a credit card or a store-bought payment voucher available at many retail locations.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could purchase a voucher and call 611 to make a payment or use recharge.com or ding.com but there is a service charge.

@Pamrao Hi if you don’t have self serve which you should you can pay with a voucher on your phone 611 

@Pamrao if you know the answer to your secret question, try the forgot password link. If you don't, or it fails, contact the moderators directly through private message here and ask them for a temporary password. Use it to log in or create your self service account. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Stay safe. 

@Pamrao wrote:

Contact a moderator for assistance to your self service account:

Please use the chatbot SIMon to help you solve your issue. If SIMon cannot solve your issue then you have the option to contact a moderator.

Step 1: Choose the ? button at the right bottom corner of this page or choose “Get Help” at the top of the page and then choose the “Chat with SIMon” button.

Step 2: Tell SIMon what the issue is and see if he can find a solution for you.

Step 3: If Simon cannot find a solution then type in “moderator” to connect to a Public Mobile customer service representative.

Step 4: Simon will present you with two choices. Choose “Account-specific question”

Step 5 Then choose “No, I want a human”

Step 6 Create your ticket

Check the sent folder to make sure your ticket was sent (envelope icon, top right) and the inbox for a reply from the moderators.

“To ensure the safety of our team members during the COVID-19 pandemic, our Moderator team is working at reduced levels. During this time, you may experience longer than normal wait times when contacting our Moderator team for help.”

Moderators are available:

Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.

Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time

@Pamrao you can call 611 from your phone. 

If you are still having issues I suggest you make a ticket and speak to one of the moderators by tapping on the ? icon on the bottom right. just type moderator>tap account specific question> no, I want human.

Pamrao

Pamrao

Need Help? Let's chat.