Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: How can I pay for my service?

Very helpful, thanks!

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM is a scamming company.

They just robbed me of $6.

They will promise you all kinds of discounts and then their IT system will crap out and all of your accumulated "rewards" will go to ZERO.

I was supposed to pay $114 but my "auto-pay" """rewards""" that I had accumulated over the last 90 day period magically dissappeared because the auto-pay failed, and they SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT without any notification.

No e-mail.

No phone-call.

No text (I was supposed to have texts but their garbage sign-up system did not give me texts even though I had selected it, but anyway I didn't even care about that)

But now they've stolen my money.

I am owed $6. This isn't friggin airmiles. Its my friggin money they stole after promising a discount.

Just suspend account, cancel service, no notice. 

Scamming company, stay away.

Hi @amallya

I'm sorry you had issues with your AutoPay, but please note that the $6 of the AutoPay reward are already in your account. They were applied right when you topped up. You will be able to use these $6 towards your future plan renewals. 

In the future, please send us a private message if you run into a similar issue. 

Cheers! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

I have to the funds already available on the account why does it still say suspended

@Merkavelli101, Thank you for reaching out. 

Sorry for the trouble. For assistance, can you please send us a private message on the online community along with your phone# and PIN# and we shall be glad to help. 

Thank you! 

I did every step here and it still says: 

Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I called my bank the card is working fine in every way and i have enough to pay my bill but your service wont take it. what do I do?

Mayor / Maire

@scottage, you have posted to a really old topic.  In the future, you should always start a new topic so that your issue gets the maximum exposure.

Some of the things to try when CC not working (I don't know what you have already tried...):
- Clear browser cache and try again
- Use your browser in Incognito / Privacy mode
- Try another browser
- Be sure to enter your CC information EXACTLY as it is shown on your statement. Do not put any apt. info into the Apt. field. Just include it in the address as shown on your statement. If that doesn't work, get in touch with a member of the moderators team (via private message). They would be able to rectify the problem.

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@scottage

If the above suggestions don't work and your payment date is near, you could buy a payment voucher from vendor (ie. Walmart, PC mobile, Gas stations) or online via recharge.com.  Moderator wait times are about 72+ hours.  

I'll start a new topic if the admins can't help. I tried using another browser and even my phone and it still didn't work ( I had tried everything else)

thanks for trying

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

All other cellular providers I have used accept payments via bank/credit union.

I pay all my bills this way and even have some recurring payments set up and not just to cellular companies but to several accounts.

Why is this not a way to make payments to Public Mobile?

Will it be added in the future?

The credit card overlords must be loving PubMo... just say'n