cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I pay for my service?

Lachlan_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

To help make the payment process as convenient as possible, there are a few different ways you can pay for your service, depending on what is best for you.

Payment Method

Description

Automated Service IVR

By dialing *611 on your device, you are able to make a payment using the automated phone service. In order to make a payment using the automated phone service, you need to have a payment voucher or a registered credit card

Online Self Serve

After logging into your Self Serve account, you can sign up for AutoPay (pre-authorized monthly payments), a one-time payment using a credit card, or pay with a payment voucher. When making a payment using Self Serve, you have two payment options: 

Amount Due

Select this option if you would like to make a payment for your current amount due.

Amount Due.png

Other (Enter the desired payment amount)

Select this option, if you would like to enter an amount between $1 and $300.

You may need this option if you are planning to purchase an Add-on, would like to pay in advance, or want to add funds to your account for future payments and/or purchases.

Other.png

Last updated on 10/08/2015

25 REPLIES 25

@elias23 wrote:

i need help with my pin number registrestion

@elias23  Are you activating your PM sim card with a voucher or are you trying to add it to your account? Just keep trying to add it and it will eventually work. Voucher activation is not immediate so it take some time to become active within the PM system.

elias23
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

i need help with my pin number registrestion

@dlovestoshare, I'm not sure how I missed your list of various companies that do what you want, but I did notice now, neither of the other lowest tier cellular providers is on your listed companies.  Both Lucky Mobile (owned by Bell), and Chatr (Rogers) are omitted, and most likely for the same reason, it's costly to develop and offer to the customer, when they already provide the credit card or debit visa, or multiple other options.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@dlovestoshare Public Mobile is very much a "you get what you see today", discount mobile provider.  If you don't see a feature you'd like, please assume that it will effectively never be offered.  If one day it is, you will be pleasantly surprised; on the other hand, if you keep expecting it to be added and it isn't, you're going to be continuously disappointed.  If this is a feature that's a deal-breaker for you, you may want to look at moving your service to another provider.  I don't say this in a snarky way, I say it in a "it is what it is" way and PM isn't one-size-fits-all.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

dlovestoshare
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

@stonechucker True and thanks for the suggestion.

That said, my preference is to manage all my accounting in one place and would like to know if PubMo will provide this option anytime in the near future.

Credit Card companies generate revenues from every way possible, including charging PubMo fees for processing our payments. Since this is the only way to pay PubMo "conveniently", this provides a higher volume for the credit card processor and thus provides a better discount. Obviously, automation is another factor for overhead with banking fees with whatever programming/labour, etc to process these transactions.  I just would like, once the highest echelon of discount has been reached, the bean counters allow more options for customer convenience

Cable Companies, Credit Card Companies, Insurance and Investments companies, Municipal Utilities & Taxes, Oil Companies, Retail Stores, Schools, Utilities, and yes... Telecommunications & Internet companies...

ABC Communications
AIC Global Communications Inc
Aliant Mobility /PEI
Aliant Mobility NS/NB
All Communications Network Of Canada
Allstream
Alternet Internet
ASI Computer Technologies Canada Corp
BC Online
Bell Canada including Bell One bill
Bell Mobility Cellular
Bell Mobility Paging
Bell MTS Home Services
Bell MTS Wireless
Bell West Inc
Bell Wireless Alliance Service Inc
Call Select Incorporated
Can Com Electronics
China Creek Internet
Cityfone Telecommunications
City Telecom BC Inc
City West Cable and Telephone
Comwave
Convergia Networks Inc
Distributel Communications Limited
Fido Solutions Inc
Freedom Mobile
Glentel
Glentel Inc
Globalstar Canada Satellite Co
Impact Telecom
Internet Lightspeed
Island Internet Inc.
Itelya Communications
Koodo (formerly PC Mobile)
Koodo Mobile
Lookieloo.net Sales & Purchases Ltd.
Mascon Cable Systems
Metcom Canada Limited
Mountain Internet
NECC Telecom Inc
Network Integrated Communications Ltd
North West Tel
One Connect Services Inc
PageMart Canada Limited
Paging Network Of Canada
POIU Telecommunications Inc
President Telecom Corp.
Primus Telecom Canada
Pulse Telecom Inc
Pure Channel
Rogers 6 Digit Account Number
Rogers 9 Digit Account Number
Rogers Paygo
Sasktel
Sasktel Mobility
Sears Connect Long Distance
Selectcom Inc
Select Communications Inc
Selectcom Telecom
Shaw Business Solutions
Sicamous Internet
Solo Mobile
Startec Canada
Sunshine Communications Ltd
TBAYTEL
Teksavvy Solutions Inc
Tel 1 Service
Telecom Options Inc
Telehop
Telesave Communications
Telus Communications BC Inc.
Telus Mobility Inc
Telus Services Inc
Times Telecom - Times Tel
TNW Networks Corp
Uniserve Communications Corporation
Velcom.ca
Virgin Mobile (Client ID 14 Digit)
VOIS Inc
Westcoast Teltch
Wink Wireless
Wintel Communications Inc. Cnc
World Link Communications Inc.
Xplornet Communications Inc
Yak Communications (Canada) Corp
YourPhoneLine.ca

@dlovestoshare, if you have a VisaDebit card attached to your chequing or savings account, you can use that to essentially do the same thing.  Rather than just scheduling the payment through your online banking site, you're doing on PM's site.

dlovestoshare

All other cellular providers I have used accept payments via bank/credit union.

I pay all my bills this way and even have some recurring payments set up and not just to cellular companies but to several accounts.

Why is this not a way to make payments to Public Mobile?

Will it be added in the future?

The credit card overlords must be loving PubMo... just say'n

scottage

I'll start a new topic if the admins can't help. I tried using another browser and even my phone and it still didn't work ( I had tried everything else)

thanks for trying

@scottage

If the above suggestions don't work and your payment date is near, you could buy a payment voucher from vendor (ie. Walmart, PC mobile, Gas stations) or online via recharge.com.  Moderator wait times are about 72+ hours.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@scottage, you have posted to a really old topic.  In the future, you should always start a new topic so that your issue gets the maximum exposure.

Some of the things to try when CC not working (I don't know what you have already tried...):
- Clear browser cache and try again
- Use your browser in Incognito / Privacy mode
- Try another browser
- Be sure to enter your CC information EXACTLY as it is shown on your statement. Do not put any apt. info into the Apt. field. Just include it in the address as shown on your statement. If that doesn't work, get in touch with a member of the moderators team (via private message). They would be able to rectify the problem.

scottage

I did every step here and it still says: 

Unable to process this transaction. 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this transaction could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

I called my bank the card is working fine in every way and i have enough to pay my bill but your service wont take it. what do I do?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@Merkavelli101, Thank you for reaching out. 

Sorry for the trouble. For assistance, can you please send us a private message on the online community along with your phone# and PIN# and we shall be glad to help. 

Thank you! 

Merkavelli101

I have to the funds already available on the account why does it still say suspended

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @amallya

I'm sorry you had issues with your AutoPay, but please note that the $6 of the AutoPay reward are already in your account. They were applied right when you topped up. You will be able to use these $6 towards your future plan renewals. 

In the future, please send us a private message if you run into a similar issue. 

Cheers! 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

amallya
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

PM is a scamming company.

They just robbed me of $6.

They will promise you all kinds of discounts and then their IT system will crap out and all of your accumulated "rewards" will go to ZERO.

I was supposed to pay $114 but my "auto-pay" """rewards""" that I had accumulated over the last 90 day period magically dissappeared because the auto-pay failed, and they SUSPENDED MY ACCOUNT without any notification.

No e-mail.

No phone-call.

No text (I was supposed to have texts but their garbage sign-up system did not give me texts even though I had selected it, but anyway I didn't even care about that)

But now they've stolen my money.

I am owed $6. This isn't friggin airmiles. Its my friggin money they stole after promising a discount.

Just suspend account, cancel service, no notice. 

Scamming company, stay away.

Dada17

Very helpful, thanks!

@jgrheault77,

Please do not publish your phone numbers on a PUBLIC forum.

For your credit card update, you must do it yourself from your self-serve account.

You can manage your credit card here.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/manage-credit-card/

jgrheault77

I changed my Master Card, and need to give you my new number.

Gérald Rheault

4*************4

5************4

@Gergana1-,

Je viens de vous répondre.

Votre dernier paiement remonte à quand ?

Gergana1-
Bonjour, le message que je viens d'envoyer est tout crochet. J'ai besoin d'aide pour payer mon compte. SVP contactez moi. Gergana

@Gergana1-,

Vous pouvez payer votre facture en appelant le système automatisé au 1-855-478-2542 à partir de n'importe quel téléphone

OU

Avec votre cellulaire Public Mobile en appelant *611

OU

En vous connectant à votre compte libre-service, puis en utilisant ce lien :

https://libreservice.publicmobile.ca/fr/Apercu/Paiement/Effectuer-un-paiement/

Gergana1-
Bonjour, je peux pas entrée dans mon compte pour payer. Gergana

@yasi,

@23homayoon,

You can pay your bill by calling the automated system at 1-855-478-2542 from any landline

OR

With your cellphone by calling *611

OR

By logging into your self serve account, then using this link :

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/Overview/payment/Make-a-Payment/

23homayoon

yasi

Need Help? Let's chat.