cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I have 3 different billing dates ??

BJP50
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Have no data , I am on auto pay for 1st of month , public mobile messages me , my billing date is 15 th of the month , I go on my phone and my billing date is the 4th , solution ???????

9 REPLIES 9

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BJP50 wrote:

Not my sim card  , no data time left , supposed to auto pay on 1st , public mobile says 15 th my phone data states billing on 4th   , have 3 different billing dates !!!!!!!!!

@BJP50 ignore the date that your phone data says, or keep changing it every month to the correct date.  Your phone has no idea what your renewal date is unless you tell it, and because phones assume monthly billing, it will not adjust every month for 30 day plans. 

So now you're down to 2 conflicting dates.  For that, as Mary indicated, you will have to wait for a reply from a member of the moderator team.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

hey @BJP50,

I understand that you might be frustrated but let's keep the comments on this board civil 🙂 We've also received all of your private messages  - no need to send any more as it simply causes more of a backlog. Someone will get back to you soon.

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

@BJP50You posted the same thing twice. I already responded to the date issue here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/How-can-I-have-3-different-bi...

You have 2 posts which both mention the billing date and data issue.

Edit the title of one to reflect your data issue.

Keep the other for the billing date inquires.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@BJP50 wrote:

Yes I know data stops when I use it up , have used it up , PROBLEM IS I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT BILLING DATES  , DOES ANYBODY READ ENGLISH ANYMORE

Jeez. No need to yell. How about some screenshots so we can see what the heck you're talking about.

BJP50

Yes I know data stops when I use it up , have used it up , PROBLEM IS I HAVE 3 DIFFERENT BILLING DATES  , DOES ANYBODY READ ENGLISH ANYMORE

BJP50

Not my sim card  , no data time left , supposed to auto pay on 1st , public mobile says 15 th my phone data states billing on 4th   , have 3 different billing dates !!!!!!!!!

@BJP50 wrote:

Have no data , I am on auto pay for 1st of month , public mobile messages me , my billing date is 15 th of the month , I go on my phone and my billing date is the 4th , solution ???????

@BJP50

Turn air plane mode ON then OFF. Do you have another phone to try your sim card in to see if data is working? Has data every been working? Does MMS work? Have you tried data on more than 1 app, have you confirmed you have no local data restrictions / firewall settings? Go into mobile data usage under settings and make sure you have not used your local "data limit" and there are no network restrictions. Do you still have data left? Do you see data in your self serve overview? Your data stops working when you use it all up.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@BJP50 wrote:

@BJP50A month at public mobile is 30 days. So if you were due Jan1st, you would be due again Jan 31st (with 30 day plan, not 90 day plan) The calender date changes month to month by a couple days unless the month has 30 days. How does your phone show your billing date? Where do you see the 4th on your phone? Were these old texts maybe?

"Month" means the thirty day period from the purchase of a rate plan to the expiry of service on that rate plan, and does not vary with the length of calendar months;

Can you see 3 dates all at the same time? Can you upload a screen shot of your self serve overview (but remove personal details) and screen shots of where you see these dates? Curious because this doesn't make sense

BJP50

Need Help? Let's chat.