cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I get my data after I used up mine

SharonZhao
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I paid $10 add on data when I saw 95% usage of my data. But seems it didn’t work. The $10 goes to my balance. Now my data is used up a week before the auto pay date. And I submitted a payment for another 90 days. What can I do now? I’m afraid I will be charged twice on my auto pay date and I cannot access to internet form now on.....

7 REPLIES 7

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@SharonZhao, as already mentioned, the add-on purchase process is a two step process with step 1 resulting in the necessary funds being added to the account and the second step actually involves paying for the add-on with the funds added to the account in step 1.  Many of us use the early renewal option to reset our data usage.  You can contact the moderator team and ask for your current plan to be renewed early so data becomes available again.  Depending on what plan you have, early renewal may be a cheaper option over buying a data add-on.  In any event if you decide the early renewal of your plan is what you wish to do, please contact the moderator team to perform the early renewal.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

depending on your needs, it may be cheaper to renew your plan early instead of getting addon. Contact the mods to renew early.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@SharonZhao @LEGO here's a handy guide to the two-step add-on purchasing process

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hello, 

please ensure to go through the two step process as advised above. If this doesn't help please contact a moderator so they can assist you.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

@SharonZhao, hi there! 

You can always send us a private message with your account information for further assistance. 

Thank you! 

GreatCanadian

Did you go through the 2-step process? Once you add the funds, then you need to make the actual purchase. Add-on data rolls over, so if you did get the add-on it should roll over from your last cycle to the current cycle. If it shows a balance of 10 dollars, that indicates to me that you added the funds but didn't actually purchase the add-on. That's if I am interpreting your question properly.

GC

LEGO

It is a TWO step process.  Please, read this: click here

Please, read this: click here

Need Help? Let's chat.