cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I earn 25 before Jan 2nd

Britaneefenwick
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am hoping I can afford my new plan this month lol I'm hoping to get an advance just so my auto pay goes through , this is the one and only time I may, but HOPE not , would be late on my phone bill. Makes me sad but I have high hopes on getting my advance 

10 REPLIES 10

Britaneefenwick

Thanks for info I will look into that !

First thing you can do is schedule a plan change from $25 to $15 for the next month if $$ is hard to find at this moment. How long have you been a customer? You don't have any new customer promos that would be lost if switching plans?

AE_Collector

@kapil wrote:

no charges for sim only plan charges apply

Sim cards are $10. If a store or someone else is providing them for less or for free, that location is offering some type of promotion for you to activate while you are the store. Customers cannot count on the sim cards being free.

@Britaneefenwick wrote:

How does this work exactly ? I have a friend but she doesn't have money to activate a sim yet . 

There isn't any way for a new account to be activated without someone paying for the plan.

kapil

no charges for sim only plan charges apply

Britaneefenwick

How does this work exactly ? I have a friend but she doesn't have money to activate a sim yet . 

@Britaneefenwick wrote:

I can for sure get it no worries I won't mess up my auto pay . Was more wanting to word it as " is there a way a I can receive awards by than ?"

@Britaneefenwick 

You should get friend referral within 72 hours of your friend activation. Special $20 credit and then ongoing $1 per month credit. 

Britaneefenwick

I can for sure get it no worries I won't mess up my auto pay . Was more wanting to word it as " is there a way a I can receive awards by than ?"

kapil

refer a friend to public mobile and u can earn $20

@Britaneefenwick wrote:

I am hoping I can afford my new plan this month lol I'm hoping to get an advance just so my auto pay goes through , this is the one and only time I may, but HOPE not , would be late on my phone bill. Makes me sad but I have high hopes on getting my advance 

I don't see this as very likely. This is a prepaid service. If a payment is missed, the service will stop working. With a postpaid account, there is a bit of a grace period before the payment is due after the bill is issued.

I would suggest asking some your friends if htey are interested in signing up so that you can get a $20 account credit for each new customer you refer.

Need Help? Let's chat.