Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change credit card

sewagill
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

5 REPLIES 5

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set..Remember, accepted credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) and Visa Debit cards that have been issued by Canadian or American financial institutions and are associated with addresses in Canada or the U.S. If you are using a payment card, leave the apartment/suite number in the payment information section blank.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@bmason19 wrote:

Login to your account. Click the payment tab then click "Manage my card"It's not a button, it's a text link. From there you can replace or remove payment cards. Hope that helps!

A tiny little link, lower down, barely visible in orange, struggling to whisper out to the world...Manage my card... 🙂

bmason19
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Login to your account. Click the payment tab then click "Manage my card"It's not a button, it's a text link. From there you can replace or remove payment cards. Hope that helps!

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 2.03.29 PM.png

Click on Manage my card link

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Need Help? Let's chat.