cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How am I being charged?

tankmon354
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am reading my transaction history and my plan details for the first time in a long time. I have had the 90 day build your own plan that had the cost of $150. But when I look at my rewards it says my plan costs $225, how is this number brought up?

Secondly, with my rewards my $150 plan would become $132, but I am still being charged $150. Why?

If someone can help clue me in on how the numbers work that would be great! Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@tankmon354 , your legacy plan was based on the old plan builder which gives you discounts for having all of talk, text and data.  So you should go by the number shown in the overview as your base plan cost which is after discounts are applied.  You can subtract the rewards off of the base plan cost.  To find out how much you are charged, go to the payment history which will itemize everything including the discounts and exactly how much was drawn from your credit card.  Hope this explanation helps.

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

@tankmon354 

Your plan is 225 bit with the promotions it goes down to 150

Your rewards take it down to 132 and tax is large.

Look at your payment history you will see all the charges and credits before taxes, when you add taxes it should give you your credit card charge.

If they don't match, contact moderators

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@tankmon354 the amount showing in your self serve is a glitch and is incorrect. just check your credit statement to make sure you were billed the correct amount

$132.00 plus taxes

Need Help? Let's chat.