Did you mean: 

How I pay by my credit card

Manjinder2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How I pay by my cr fit card

14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : I think you might have reading comprehension deficiencies. Not an insult. I'll give you the writing of the main post but the subject line and tags were easily interpret-able. We all try to glean as much as we can from what customers coming here write and where. Subject line, tags, text...heck, username even. It's not hard.

Reading comprehension can also be made by the use of shortened words or partial words. What looks like gibberish can be interpreted to get meaning.

This is fun. I can make it out. It's difficult. But do-able.

@HALIMACS 

"Patience" isn't a part of @LurganIeUk repertoire 😯🤭

honest, this is not the only question on the forum that is unclear... we always have to try our very best to  "guess" the original question and answer as much as we can.  On the other hand, I believe it helps, OP will see the replies and will add more info based on what we suggested.

Happy Victoria Day!!  🙂

@LurganIeUk

I might have expected (hoped for) more - but I've come to expect less. 

Curious - is your frustration more toward the OP or my attempt to respond with information which may (or may not...)  be helpful?

If it doesn't answer their question, then maybe they reply with more specifics. 

A fine band (🔫's N'🌹's) wrote a song about it - it's titled  "Patience"

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : And wha'd'ya'know...each of these "irrelevant" back and forths might contribute to _your_ "month end reward".

I remain.....Please be more specific so you get your answer vs a bunch of irrelevant help. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : The username and the writing would suggest ESL. I can reasonably interpret it. Apparently HALIMACS too. The subject line and tags are a bit better.

The question is incoherent in my opinion. So answering it, is a waste of time but may count for a month end reward. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LurganIeUk : Irrelevant? Are you pm-smayer? 🙂 Seems HALIMACS got it covered. How's that irrelevant?

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@Manjinder2 wrote:

How I pay by my cr fit card

Please be more specific so you get your answer vs a bunch of irrelevant help. 

@Manjinder2 

If your credit card is already associated with your self-serve account, simply sign on to self serve and tap "Make a Payment" in the section with the blue background.

To set up AutoPay:

1. sign in to your Self-Serve account
  2. select the ‘Payment’ tab, 
  3. ‘Register for AutoPay’. 

Updating Credit Card information:

When updating credit card info, make sure to do the following to avoid the common glitches that sometimes occur with this process:

1. Clear your browser's cache & cookies
  2. Use incognito mode
  3. Select "Manage My Card"
  4. Select "replace card"
  5. Type your address exactly as from your billing statement
  6.  Don't use a space in the postal code
  7.  Use ALL CAPS if necessary
  8.  Type everything, not letting autofill complete any fields

Manjinder2

Manjinder2