cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How Do I Print Payment Information For My Accountant?

BoomDigital
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

For tax purposes I need to print the payments for public mobile or show proof. Can I print some sort of statement? and How do I do this?

5 REPLIES 5

BoomDigital
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Please keep me posted on that! I need it for my accountant!

It took a couple of weeks from the time of my request but I just received a PDF emailed to me listing all billing transactions for the calendar year 2019 as I asked for. 

In the next day or two I hope to post examples.

I hope they can find an easy way to get this online into our Self Serve accounts eventually..

AE_Collector

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@BoomDigital wrote:

For tax purposes I need to print the payments for public mobile or show proof. Can I print some sort of statement? and How do I do this?

@BoomDigital  submit a ticket to PM and ask them for your statements. Provide them with your email and they will send them as a PDF file.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@BoomDigital 

If you need an official invoice for tax purposes, you will need to contact moderator.  

Click on the question mark on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

Please provide the moderator the following information:

First name:

Last name:

Street address:

Suite/Apartment (if applicable):

City:

Province:

Postal Code:

Customer phone number:

Account #

Email address (if possible):

Requested Month / Period: