cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Holiday Rewards Inquiry

I recently joined public mobile and noticed I had been charged for the first month of service. I had signed up for the holiday promotion which gives users a free month. Would this mean my second month would be free?

Accepted Solutions
Mayor / Maire

Re: Holiday Rewards Inquiry

@tahir45 wrote:

I recently joined public mobile and noticed I had been charged for the first month of service. I had signed up for the holiday promotion which gives users a free month. Would this mean my second month would be free?

You are correct.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Mayor / Maire

@tahir45 wrote:

You are correct.

View solution in original post

Mayor / Maire

@tahir45 wrote:

Yes. These promos almost always require paying for the first term.

And if you used a referral code then you should get the $10 credit within 3 days..usually overnight.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

Mayor / Maire

I always like to point out that giving the FIRST month free when there is no contract would be a POOR BUSINESS MODEL. The main discussion on here would be how long we were able to keep using the service for free throwing the SIM card away at the end of each month and signing up for a new free 1st month.

AE_Collector

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

That was never my intention dude. No need to be condescending.

Need Help? Let's chat.