cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Hi! I'm switching to new plan with autopay on Feb.2 Do I have to make the first payment by self

You are all appreciated for your good input... thank-you very much Smiley Happy*clapping hands* BBFN

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Re: Hi! I'm switching to new plan with autopay on Feb.2 Do I have to make the first payment by self

Hallo "fantastic" PM community!! *waves*

Excuse me, I did say I'd reply back to you and let you know how things went with

switching over from my Legacy PM plan to a brand new ready made plan....with 

auto pay and some data Smiley Happy Even us senior types are getting with it  Smiley Happy  and are finding

that having  some data is very very useful these days Smiley Happy lol!!

So I can tell you that I have "uncrossed my fingers" and am now giving the "thumbs-up"!!!

The whole process went smoothly. Sooo smoothly. I didn't have to do anything else but 

to wait for my next payment date to arrive, when the new plan was scheduled to begin,

and it all fell into place automatically as you said it would, ..... Smiley Happy  ready to use and enjoy.

Thank-you very much to Public Mobile, the PM Mod.Team Reps, *high-five* Oracles, and

all the community here, plus the library full of info too to search and read. I'm sooooo happy.

Now it's time to say goodbye until next time. Take care and again thanks for the greatest

support.  This system of customer service really does work well!!  

Respectfully and confidently yours!!

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Great 👍 oh happy days!!!! And thanks to let us know that everything went well!!!!Smiley Happy