cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey Guys : Cant get calls or Make calls, and text messed up, what to do ?

mike7095sk
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I looked on chatbot said to try to check apn setting and remove the sim card ?, texts are messed I got the same message 4 times, and my friend said I'm sending double texts. I'm in Saskatoon.   Once I tried to call nothing for about 10 seconds then it dialed out, but when people try to call me they get nothing. Any other steps i can take on my own, how do I contact a Mod ?

thank you!

13 REPLIES 13

farah1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

check your phone, your phone must be unlocked.good luck

@Oldtimer102 wrote:

My phones not working at all either. I’m in Toronto. 

Today my plan was supposed to renew on autopay but it has not gone through yet. My account says plan is expired. 

@Oldtimer102 A few customers are reporting similar issues. Check online to make sure your account is active. Some were able to add funds using their CC on file via dialling *611 on their phones.

Check to make sure the autopay due date matches your Payment due date. If it does'n then you need to contact the moderators ASAP click here to send message.

Oldtimer102

My phones not working at all either. I’m in Toronto. 

Today my plan was supposed to renew on autopay but it has not gone through yet. My account says plan is expired. 

mball
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have you tried turning your phone off and then back on? I had the same issue and that solved it.

@mike7095sk wrote:

Now when i try anything it says network unfound, Not in Vancouver, in Saskatoon. Hopefully just a network thing that will resolve it south, but if it does not how to contact mod ?

My understanding that the entire Telus/Kood/Public Mobile network is experiencing some issues out West and hopefully it will be resoved shortly.

If you need to get a hold of the Moderator Team just click here  The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox. 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mike7095sk wrote:

Now when i try anything it says network unfound, Not in Vancouver, in Saskatoon. Hopefully just a network thing that will resolve it south, but if it does not how to contact mod ?

@mike7095sk 

try the lost/stolen trick, it can't hurt. If that doesn't work, email the moderator_team via the envelope icon at top right of forum page.

@mike7095sk wrote:

Here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 give them details of your problem. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

mike7095sk

@mickeyaaaa wrote:

Me neither... i've been having these same issues for the past few hours!

@mike7095sk are you in Vancouver? There is a problem there apparently...

mickeyaaaa

Me neither... i've been having these same issues for the past few hours!

mike7095sk

the phone was never ported, this is a number from public mobile that has been working without issue since October

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@mike7095sk 

Try the lost/stolen phone trick to re-provision your plan features:

1. Login to your self-serve account.

2. Report your phone lost/stolen using [Plan and Add-Ons] --> [Lost/Stolen Phone]

3. Logoff

4. Wait 5 minutes and login again

5. Report your phone found.

6. Re-start phone to provision your account again. i.e. enable all features of your plan again.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mike7095sk wrote:

I looked on chatbot said to try to check apn setting and remove the sim card ?, texts are messed I got the same message 4 times, and my friend said I'm sending double texts. I'm in Saskatoon.   Once I tried to call nothing for about 10 seconds then it dialed out, but when people try to call me they get nothing. Any other steps i can take on my own, how do I contact a Mod ?

thank you!

Here..it seems like a port not finished..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and give them details of your problem Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.