cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retraité / Retired

Hey Community, check this out!

Hi everyone,

You may have noticed that we've been asking for your feedback on your Self Serve experience, specifically your experience with making online payments.

Below, we have some mock-ups of what the updated payment experience may look like. The mock-ups take you through a one-time credit card payment scenario. What are you thoughts? What do like? What do you feel "meh" about?

We've seen a discussion around Self Serve in one of the Ideas submitted to our Public Lab. @David @krysie12 @Graeme @makkahn28 @waynebrett2000 what do you think?

Comment down below!

sc1.png

sc2.png

sc3.png

sc4.png

sc5.png

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Hey Community, check this out!

What about the ability to do a lump sum payment. Let's say my monthly bill is $25 but I don't want to go on automatic payment. Do I have the abilty to make a payment of $75 and when my payment comes due it can automatically be taken from the amount available on my account.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Hi. Val_T, so far the Self Serve interface is definitely a vast improvement, a thumbs up, but I think it can go even further. Perhaps the Time in regards to autopay, what time the transaction went through, and a countdown to expiry date of plan, and perhaps an explanation of how the 30 day cycle works, so that everyone can have a better understanding on how it works. I also think that for the self serve, detail on the plan, how much, how much tax, how much deducted from rewards one qualifies, so that ppl can understand the process, and hopefully reduce the confusion so as to make this transition as smooth and painless as possible. Also, perhaps have the full list of rewards shown, which ones one qualifies for, which ones one doesn't currently, how many ppl who you referred to PM for the $1 off, almost like how ppl look at receipt, giving ppl peace of mind

I think PM should also allow us to have multiple accounts linked to self serve, so that all accounts can be accessed faster, and effectively.

And maybe PM offering more ways to pay, like online pay from bank, ppl would know that its not instantanious, but at least ppl know that paying for service is more convenient, and hassle free

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

OK. Sorry about that. The Mock up looks pretty good, needs some coloring on background, too flat, but once minor tweaks are in place, Then I would think PM has nailed the concept right on the bullseye

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Just curious: when will this mock up be ready for a test? just so we can have a better understanding of the overhaul in the self serve mock up concept

Highlighted
Legend

smilee,

Putting a lump sum into your account can be done even now.

At one point, I had $190 in my account, with auto-pay disabled because my CC was on file.

On my billing date, the system deducted exactly what was due.

I hope that this addresses your question.

Highlighted
Legend

Val_T,

I believe that it would be helpful if it were explained what the CCV2 is and where it is located.

As you may know, American Express has it on the front above the CC number, whereas other card issuers have it on the back as the last set of digits.

I think fake cards showing the difference and position of the CCV2 would go a long way in reducing the number of requests in the forum about it.
Highlighted
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Val_T 

I like what I'm seeing!  A lot, actually.  Due date, amount with taxes (even the name of the province), large drawings, everything seems to be there.  +1

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Today I took ihe time to review the new PM site. This mock-ups is well done, as the site.

Of course with the feed back PM will get better. For now I find that the self serve you provide for us looking for better prices for cell. service is appropriate. Thanks.

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

it would be great if i was not constantly receiving phone calls trying to force me to sign up for pre-pay with credit card i declined once and that should suffice, thanks for nothing Public Mobile!

Need Help? Let's chat.