cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here we go again

RossN
Mayor / Maire

My next renewal date is supposed to be June 12 but under autopay it says June 1st also when I call*611 it says June 1st anyone have an idea what’s going on similar thing happened last month what a system ha ha

8 REPLIES 8

@CellGirl wrote:

@RossN 

Adding on to others' suggestions, each month I make a manual payment of the "amount due",  afew days in advance of my due date, even though auto-pay is enabled. I've never had a problem with loss of service, which you will surely run into at some point, if you just depend on auto-pay to kick in..

I agree with @CellGirl and others with the suggestion to add sufficient $$$ to Available Funds before renewal. I've done this for several cycles now and have avoided the glitches that can sometimes happen.

Good luck whatever you choose to do.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@RossN 

Adding on to others' suggestions, each month I make a manual payment of the "amount due",  afew days in advance of my due date, even though auto-pay is enabled. I've never had a problem with loss of service, which you will surely run into at some point, if you just depend on auto-pay to kick in..

@Luddite, when this AutoPay mismatch date issue first appeared, I read that Moderators had informed the Oracles to ignore the AutoPay date at the bottom on the first page. Has anything changed since then?

@RossN, please refrain from contacting Moderators for non-urgent needs. I think they are already busy and the waiting time for Moderators is long enough.

If you want a 100% renewal, make sure you have sufficient amount in Available Funds to cover the next bill period.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@RossN wrote:

My next renewal date is supposed to be June 12 but under autopay it says June 1st also when I call*611 it says June 1st anyone have an idea what’s going on similar thing happened last month what a system ha ha

@RossN  You can avoid the headache by asking the moderator team to sync the dates. Others have also reported that removing Auto-pay and the enabling it again will sync the dates up again but my choice would be to have the moderator do it.

@RossN wrote:

I guess I will find out June 1st if they charge my cc early  pm is giving me a headache 🤕 

Robot Sad

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

I guess I will find out June 1st if they charge my cc early  pm is giving me a headache 🤕 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@RossN wrote:

As long as you have service, use autopay, and are charged correctly I suggest you ignore all messages in your account. If you want to be extra careful, add a one time payment equal to your plan cost, less rewards, a week before renewal. But leave autopay ON for the reward.

Are you feeling really pessimistic? Then get a fongo.com account as backup for calling/sms, or peruse this post: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/100-SERVICE/m-p/183753#M33693

PM is an adventure lately; and not in a good way. Robot Frustrated

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@RossN wrote:

Don't bother with those informations....it happened with my account and when I went on incognito mode all informations were correct...Smiley Frustrated

Need Help? Let's chat.