cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Mariedyne
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated my plan but cannot calls or message even my datas not working it said that suspended

11 REPLIES 11

@Mariedyne , I've merged your threads into one.  This is so that you and other members can follow your situation without needing to go back and forth between multiple message threads.  The Coummunity members will try their best to help guide you in the right direction.

LangfordDave

I just activated a plan and had no problems, but I was prepared for issues.  Have you tried rebooting your phone? After switching SIM cards this is often required to help the phone change settings to the new carrier

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Altitudinus  the issue does not have anything to do with porting.  even with a failed port outgoing calls, sama and data will work.  failed ports are incoming issues

@hairbag1locked phones will give a message asking for a network unlock pin number or soemthing similar.

word suspended implies a probable account issue.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Mariedyne  try the lost stolen trick. it seems to act as a sort of account reset.  the procedure is found in the link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

@Mariedyne wrote:

Activate plan but not working said suspended

Seems to be a common issue right now. You'll have to send a message to moderators with your concern. Be patient as it could take several hours for them to get back to you. Good luck.

Click this to message them.

Mariedyne

Activate plan but not working said suspended

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Mariedyne wrote:

Activated my plan but cannot calls or message even my datas not working it said that suspended

What phone are you using ? Make sure phone isn't still locked to previous cell provider. Hang in there....you'll be glad you came to PM.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You may need to contact a moderator.

Moserator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the lost phone trick to reset your account.

To report your phone stolen.  Login to your account.  Choose Plans and Add-onstab. Then choose Lost/Stolen Phone tab.  The choose Suspend Service tab.  Logout.  Wait few minutes.  Login in and report your phone found.  

Altitudinus
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Did you just sign up for your account? It can take up to 48 hours for your new number to be ported into the new sim card. Once the number is ported, you should be able to send/receive texts and calls. If it takes longer than 48 hours, contact a moderator.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Mariedyne wrote:

You can’t reactivate your account? Can you see your payment? 

Need Help? Let's chat.