cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Katetester
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Paid for my service at Ultramar as I usually do.  Always works, but today the funds were not added to my account.  I paid $55 before taxes.  Really frustrated and not happy.  Please help.

5 REPLIES 5

Public_Masters
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Reach out to one of the Moderators in a Private message and they will help you out with this!

Thats's why I always recommend to keep your voucher copy or bill until you can see the funds in self-serve!!!!!!Robot Happy

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

As well, if in doubt, do connect with a moderator. Make sure, you have your account number, and Pin number as they will ask you for that. Do NOT post that information in the forum though.

If you have a technical issue

(ie. you can’t receive calls, a feature isn’t working, or you need help with troubleshooting your device)

You can contact us through our Community Moderator Team here.  

Please note that our hours of Operation are 7 days a week, from

• Mon-Friday 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7:30pm (EDT)

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

Vouchers? Nooooo. I bought vouchers from Canadian Tire, and the sign says activated within 24 hours. I waited for that time to lapse, and still nothing. After 72 hours, the vouchers were finally activated. Leading up to that, I wasn't sure what to enter. 

How to use a payment voucher for payment? Check this link to how to do so.

But, I needed my phone for work, so I had to reactive my account with a credit card. And once the vouchers work, I just added to my account so it will be available the next time I need to renew my account

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Which vouchers are you buying?

The ones that they give you a code that you manualy enter in your account? If so, make sure you are copying it correctly, and if it still doesn't work go back to the Ultramar...

If you are rather using vouchers that are automatically added to your account right when you buy them, do you have a receipt with your phone number on it (as a proof that it was entered correctly without mistake)? 

Finally, if you suspect the problem is rather on Public Mobile's end, contact the moderators by private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.