cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Sarahboo132
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How do I add a new credit card to my account?

7 REPLIES 7

homelifegolcond
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

yes

Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

THERE IS A BOTTON FOR YOU TO CHANGE UNDER PAYMENT

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahboo132 go to the bottom the make a payment page. Click on manage my card. Delete your old credit card. And add the new one.Make a patment.png

When entering your debit/ credit card information:
1. Enter the credit card address exactly as it appears on your statement ( capitalize all if necessary ).
2. Leave the apartment field blank, if applicable enter your apt in the street address field ie xxx - street address.
3. Enter your postal code without spaces ( if there is a space on the credit card statement then enter the first 5 digits only with the space).

Welcome to the community.  Stay safe. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahboo132 

Go into self serve account click on payment. Then click on manage auto pay or under that there is a small link that says manage cards. Click on that and add your card. 

Make sure you address matches what you have for your credit card provider perfectly.

Screenshot_20200424_203850_com.brave.browser.jpg

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Sarahboo132 

Here is the help article on the topic:

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/qc/get-help/articles/update-or-remove-your-payment-card

Make sure credit card address exactly matches your credit card billing information.  If apartment number in address, leave that section blank.  You can also manually load $1 to your account to make sure that it is set up properly. 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

@Sarahboo132 wrote:

How do I add a new credit card to my account?

Go to self service. Choose the payment tab. At the bottom choose Manage my card.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Then bottom left manage my card.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.